Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I want to thank everyone in the community for all of your posts and comments. I have learned so much from you all! I have just pulled the trigger on a brand new 2021 Huracán EVO!

Have some teasers for you guys. Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
Can’t wait to see some photos. When will you get it?
Anyway, Congratulations Turbo, very smart move.

Reactions: Turbo Racer

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Big Congratulations!!! BTW, those are my white gloves mail them to....................... :giggle:

What's the saying "on the road again"......happy trails, Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Oh yeh, one other thing @Turbo Racer, are you going to Turbo your new NA EVO?:unsure: 😀

·
Registered
2020 Huracan EVO RWD
49 Posts
beautiful! your model looks identical to mine. Excited to see the spec, we might have twins

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Congrats, look forward to seeing pictures and specs.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are some quick pictures I took this morning. Car looks amazing in the light. It is black Helene so it has some metallic in it. Wheels are aesir 20” done in satin gray and provide a nice contrast to the black. The green calipers really add a nice 3-dimensional view in the wheels.

Inside, all black with a hint of green which I like. I got the leather steering wheel because I’ve not hadgood luck keeping alcantara nice in the past. Car came with the dynamic steering which takes a little getting used to. But I think I will remedy that with some nice long drives!

I did get the sensonom stereo on this and am happy with my choice there. Sound is acceptable andI hope the speakers will break in nicely over the next few months.

Back to work now. More to come....

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,990 Posts
Looks Fantastic!! I personally love the leather interior but I realize opinions differ...........Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
I love the look of black! When I get tired of mine I will wrap it in Black. Are the Calipers and interior Verde Fauns?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big Congratulations!!! BTW, those are my white gloves mail them to....................... :giggle:

What's the saying "on the road again"......happy trails, Enjoy!
Yes. Those are your gloves. Dealer told me not to tell you though. Lol. Actually, would not have known about the gloves at all unless you guys were talking about them. My car didn’t come with them either but I made sure they got me a pair when I got the model.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks Fantastic!! I personally love the leather interior but I realize opinions differ...........Enjoy!
Definitely a personal choice. That is one of the many things I have found about these cars that I love. There are thousands of options and ways to make each car completely unique. I had 5 different coupes to choose from at the dealership and was torn between a few of them. I literally spent several hours going back and forth between different cars. One had sport seats and the rest didn’t. One was AWD as well. I drove the AWD back to back with the RWD and thought the steering response was much more nimble for RWD. A major reason for picking it along with a $40k price hike with the AWD.!

There wer 2 white cars, green, and the black car. I love the white but I already had one white car so that just made it between black and green. I really wanted to do the green but at the end of the day I think I chickened out. I just feel nervous when I get too much attention and I know with this car I’m going to get a lot of attention. The green paint looks so three-dimensional and is so beautiful in direct sunlight that words are hard to describe it. I could just think of a beautiful candy coated Play-Doh where it feels like you could stick your fingers into the paint and you would sink into it. It has that much depth!

Ultimately, I chose the black and I’m very happy. The metallic flake is beautiful and I think the green accents just look amazing. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments already.

I do have some thoughts on sports seats versus comfort seats. Sitting in sport versus comfort immediately back to back and spending some time back-and-forth between the two, I can tell for my body, that the comfort seats were more comfortable. Imagine that LOL. With that said, the sport seats are quite nice and formfitting. I would have no problem taking long drives in those seats whatsoever. To me, if I had two black cars with similar options and one had sport seats and one did not, I would’ve taken the car with the sport seats. Just was not significantly different in feel to steer me one way or another.

·
Registered
286 Posts
First all, my congratulations and great to see a new EVO on the site! Having so many options to chose from can be incredibly stressful. I'm guessing you purchased from dealer inventory?

It's always the case you wish Car A had this or Car B didn't have that. Seats, color, trim, options....can and do drive same people nuts. Regardless, you made the right call and I think the Helene looks fabulous.

I also think the Monoceros (white) looks superb on the EVO, but as I'm keeping my white 458, if I go EVO Spyder will choose a different color. Quite frankly, the EVO looks great in every color I've seen so far - even the Viola blew me away!

RWD is an easy decision here in FL, but I'll probably skip the adaptive steering, and I hear mixed things about the Sensorum, but I never listen to the radio in the Spider anyway......

·
Registered
2020 Huracan EVO RWD
49 Posts
Yes. The model and gloves come with the new cars. Apparently, they are quite expensive and made by hand in the exact same spec as the car you ordered.
Agreed. Beautiful Car! enjoy. Have to ask the dealer for the model though, I think they try and sell them if they don't give it with the car

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First all, my congratulations and great to see a new EVO on the site! Having so many options to chose from can be incredibly stressful. I'm guessing you purchased from dealer inventory?

It's always the case you wish Car A had this or Car B didn't have that. Seats, color, trim, options....can and do drive same people nuts. Regardless, you made the right call and I think the Helene looks fabulous.

I also think the Monoceros (white) looks superb on the EVO, but as I'm keeping my white 458, if I go EVO Spyder will choose a different color. Quite frankly, the EVO looks great in every color I've seen so far - even the Viola blew me away!

RWD is an easy decision here in FL, but I'll probably skip the adaptive steering, and I hear mixed things about the Sensorum, but I never listen to the radio in the Spider anyway......
Agreed. Many excellent choices and hard to go wrong with the Evo. Good luck with shopping!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sick car. Congrats!

Were you able to get any discounts off of the msrp? I ordered my EVO through the same dealership and they didn't budge.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts