Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
It is pretty responsive, so far thank God no issues with anything. I do however, wish there were two things - volume knob and HUD. Other than that, this is a simply amazing beast.
Is this your first foray into the world of Lamborghini?

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
As far as the touchscreen goes, I am counting on voice control that is coming in 2021 via ALEXA.

Registered
Russk: Is the car you have on order a `20 or `21?

Premium Member
Mine is a 2021 and that is why it is taking so long to get it. I was just too late in the year for me to go with a 2020.

Premium Member
They have this in the 2020 just not activated yet.
That is good, I think it will be a tremendous aid. I like the idea of not having to look away from the road and not take my hands off the wheel. Do you know when or how they are going to activate it? Probably just a software update.

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
That is good, I think it will be a tremendous aid. I like the idea of not having to look away from the road and not take my hands off the wheel. Do you know when or how they are going to activate it? Probably just a software update.
I would assume software update as well, I am waiting for it as well, I do not like taking my eyes and hand off the wheel just to turn up the volume to be honest lol

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
@happyboy, nice......I started a thread titled "Pictures?" if you want to see some of the forum members Huracans'......and add yours as well.

Premium Member
Happyboy, that鈥檚 gorgeous! Almost got that color, but landed on Verde Themis which is a little lighter. I envy you, won鈥檛 see mine for months.

Registered
Love the delivery picks Dasaab and happyboy how exciting. Big congrats on the 2 new Evo's

21 - 39 of 39 Posts