Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!! Just purchased a 2020 Huracan Evo! Wanted to say hello and looking forward to all the tips, tricks, and advice you all have to offer?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,959 Posts
You’re one of the first, congratulations! Please post more pics and how you have it spec,d.
i have mine on order but it got pushed back a few months. I’m curious to see your interior.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on the awesome new ride- I have a black 2019 2wd and I love it.

Tips: consider PPF and drive it like you stole it 😎

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
421 Posts
Wow looks amazing, it has that Darth Vader stealth look to it. This is a great forum for advice and tips from a bunch of knowledgeable, friendly folks. Enjoy your new beauty!

·
Premium Member
12,959 Posts
The front end is really nice. I absolutely love the re-design.

·
Premium Member
12,959 Posts
It looks like you have the new sport seats. Please give me your thoughts on the comfort level. I have these ordered on mine as well, however I have not sat in them or even seen them in person.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes definitely get paint correction, paint protection film and ceramic coating. Will keep the showroom quality look

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The sport seat guys are comfortable! They aren't bad at all! I thought they would be rough but I drove an hour without any issue. I'm also 5'11.

·
Premium Member
12,959 Posts
The sport seat guys are comfortable! They aren't bad at all! I thought they would be rough but I drove an hour without any issue. I'm also 5'11.
Thanks, I’m feeling good about them. They just look so good I couldn’t pass them up.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
421 Posts
@Dasaab how responsive is the on board computer and how user friendly is the computer interface? Any experience with the prior iterations of the Huracan? If so comparisons?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Dasaab how responsive is the on board computer and how user friendly is the computer interface? Any experience with the prior iterations of the Huracan? If so comparisons?
It is pretty responsive, so far thank God no issues with anything. I do however, wish there were two things - volume knob and HUD. Other than that, this is a simply amazing beast.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts