Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just saying hi. Fortunately the car is in excellent shape so I don't need much in terms of help or advice. Here are some pics. It has straight pipes, and the window'd engine bay. Updated clutch and a light tune to 550RWHP. The stereo is awful, does anyone know of a trusted installer in San Diego who will upgrade the entire sound system?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and welcome. What tune does it have?
Raging bull is sending me the paperwork shortly I'll confirm.

I actually encountered a fun issue that didn't come up in my research: "dont buy an egear with a hill". Well I have a hill, enjoyed learning that lesson about 20 minutes ago. I'll have to get creative I guess. :(

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,547 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! Looks real sharp. Are interior pictures forthcoming?

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
57 Posts
Hi all, just saying hi. Fortunately the car is in excellent shape so I don't need much in terms of help or advice. Here are some pics. It has straight pipes, and the window'd engine bay. Updated clutch and a light tune to 550RWHP. The stereo is awful, does anyone know of a trusted installer in San Diego who will upgrade the entire sound system?

View attachment 296987
View attachment 296988 View attachment 296989 View attachment 296986
Awesome! Welcome and congrats! (y)

·
Registered
28 Posts
A friend of mine has a 13 that I keep it in working order for him and I noticed that if you put a cd in it sounds a lot better. Its defiantly lacking in sound but I mention to him that you could probably get a custom box with small subs made for behind the rear seats and put in some tweeters in the dash and could do it without drilling any holes. Enjoy it it looks great. Looks really close to his 13 same color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts