Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone have access or knows how to get a window sticker or build sheet for a 2009 Gallardo. my insurance needs it in order to give me a accurate value and I have had no luck trying to get it.

Registered
Just called them they said they don鈥檛 have records for that old of a car
I'd call again, and insist they search their records using your VIN.

They don't like to do these searches, but they had my 2008 in their file last year. I recall having to butter the person up that I spoke to---

I was told that they don't have complete records going back that far, but they need to verify VIN to be sure. In my case, it worked out.

Registered
Sergeyr,
Lamborghini NA should be able to get the sticker for your 2009.

Lamborghini NA just can't go back pre-2008. I emailed months back about getting the sticker for my 2006. They told me they only have records back to 2008.

Registered
I'm glad I got mine when I did in that case. I think it's silly though, it's not like they sold a million of these or that it takes up much space on a computer. Mine was PDFed to me without any hassle, but that was back in 2016 for my 08.

Registered
I'm glad I got mine when I did in that case. I think it's silly though, it's not like they sold a million of these or that it takes up much space on a computer. Mine was PDFed to me without any hassle, but that was back in 2016 for my 08.
This is the explanation they gave me:

鈥淚n most cases we can provide the originally Monroney window label but only for model years 2009 and newer. Unfortunately Lamborghini was under different ownership before those years and those particular records were never transferred over.鈥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts