Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have to place my color and options by January 7, 2005 for April delivery on NEW 05 Murcie Roadster.

I have pretty much decided to go with 6 speed, wind deflector, wheel center caps. I cant justify the engine carbon cage for $7,700.00 (brace and side skirts). Did not care for E-gear on Gallardo I had, but love 6 speed on 03' Murcie. Brake calipers colored not worth it either, hell they get dirty.

Outside, triple metalic orange. Inside Black dash upper, orange dash lower, black carpet with orange insigna, black leather seats with alcantara matching orange inserts, contrasting color stitching, orange on the black, black on the orange. Also considering same combo but replace the the seats with Orange leather and alcantara cream, still with contrasting stitching, (kind of like the old "Cream Sicles Ice Cream").

Well what do you guys think, some input please.

PS Plan to have this, the 6.0SE and the 03 Silver/blue metallic into Montery this year!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
323 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Outside, triple metalic orange. Inside Black dash upper, orange dash lower, black carpet with orange insigna, black leather seats with alcantara matching orange inserts, contrasting color stitching, orange on the black, black on the orange.
OK, my favourite color combo would be:
Outside color --> see pic
Inside dash upper --> black
Dash lower --> white
Carpet with insigna --> white carpet with black insigna/black carpet with white insigna
Leather seats --> white alcantara
Stitching --> black/white contrasting

:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Roy, What did you think of the roadster introduced at the Running of the Bulls? Gold color was very impresive to me. Dealers tell me this might be a tough resale however if you decide to sale it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great choices so far, however...

Carbon cage is a MUST. How much more is $7700 to the already insane MSRP? Plus if you ever decide to sell it, it will be a great selling point.

IMO, Cream interior does not really go with Orange exterior.

Great choices all around though! Can't wait to see pics of your car!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Roy,

Orange outside sounds great!

I'm not sure of the inside color combo.

You can see a picture of what you're talking about at
lambocars.com at this URL:
http://www.lambocars.com/highres/mur150.htm

It's not on a roadster, but you can get an idea of
what it looks like.

I also like the carbon cage, but I must admit, that I've
never seen a roadster engine compartment without it,
so you never know!

I'm looking forward to seeing your new car!!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
So I have to place my color and options by January 7, 2005 for April delivery on NEW 05 Murcie Roadster.

I have pretty much decided to go with 6 speed, wind deflector, wheel center caps. I cant justify the engine carbon cage for $7,700.00 (brace and side skirts). Did not care for E-gear on Gallardo I had, but love 6 speed on 03' Murcie. Brake calipers colored not worth it either, hell they get dirty.

Outside, triple metalic orange. Inside Black dash upper, orange dash lower, black carpet with orange insigna, black leather seats with alcantara matching orange inserts, contrasting color stitching, orange on the black, black on the orange. Also considering same combo but replace the the seats with Orange leather and alcantara cream, still with contrasting stitching, (kind of like the old "Cream Sicles Ice Cream").

Well what do you guys think, some input please.

PS Plan to have this, the 6.0SE and the 03 Silver/blue metallic into Montery this year!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Roy,

I like the color combo.

If it was me though, I would not skip the carbon cage. Common, you lose that much money within months of depreciation with all you cars combined.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts