Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The same front shock that was rebuilt 2 years ago blew out again. Any recommendations for someone who knows what they are doing?

Thanks

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to bring anyone up to date in the future, here is what I've found thus far:

The guy in Az appears to be FJB
623-566-1628
[email protected]

And John Custer still does rebuilds
[email protected]

Do not know which I will look at using yet (need more info from the mechanic).

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,486 Posts
That’s the same John Custer who does aftermarket clutch rods. Reminder, all of these cars need to have the OEM clutch rods replaced which is very easy to do before they break.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ended up sending it to Custer, partly because the guy in Az never responded....that is usually all the incentive I need to go somewhere else. Custer charges $550 and a 1 week turnaround at this time.

Hope to get it back on the road soon as I think the car might be having an affair with the mechanic....they are together WAY too much these days.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ended up sending it to Custer, partly because the guy in Az never responded....that is usually all the incentive I need to go somewhere else. Custer charges $550 and a 1 week turnaround at this time.

Hope to get it back on the road soon as I think the car might be having an affair with the mechanic....they are together WAY too much these days.
These Italians and their illicit affairs. I think they’re bred from factory this way.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had mine done twice at FJB and they have failed both times

Reactions: Shark01
1 - 8 of 8 Posts