Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For clarification I’m not thinking that miller’s motor car is the example as it lists around 7300 miles. If there is 11k now that would mean the dealer used it for a personal car most likely. Always be wary of that when looking at smaller exotic dealers. I’m thinking the car is white based on the picture attached? (On my phone and unsure).

I think everyone will talk about how immaculate the car they are selling is. The only way to tell is really with a good PPI and trust in the car fax along with disclosure about the repairs. Good pictures of the accident can sure help.

regardless, 160k is a good price and it has warranty with peace of mind since it has been in a small accident. If all checks out then I’d say you are good to go. If not then go for about 175 and get a damn good example at still a good price If you can swing it.
Awesome, appreciate your feedback.
I have a flight booked for Wednesday morning, so I’ll be pulling the trigger as long as everything checks out. 🙏🏽

·
Registered
52 Posts
thanks for all of the info and feedback. Do you by chance know what the remaining warranty would consist of on a 2019?

photo of the car, he says it’s immaculate.
View attachment 285978
The carfax will show when the car was first sold (likely in late 2018 or 2019) which can help you determine how much warranty will be left.

Looks like a sweet ride. I really love the RWD huracan

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for that. Matches my expectations. What color was it though? I think color is a key factor that should always be in any price conversation.

My gut imagines your deal wasn’t for a green or orange car.
After being pulled over 5 times in 2 months in a bright green McLaren…yeah…I'm done with those colors! LOL

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Stretch a bit more for an immaculate car and not one with accident record. No matter how small they look like on the paper, the car has been on accident with risk of cover up. If you get a huge discount on your purchase, your next sales would be much worse unless you plan to keep the car for a very long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been lurking and waiting for the opportunity also. Taking my time as I'm not in rush or anything. To me, minor accidents are ok...fender benders, sideswiped, etc. The fact that it hit a median, is it a curbed median or concrete wall median? Did it jump that curb median? I would be concerned of bent axles, suspension parts, etc. regardless if it was able to be re-aligned and drives straight. That's just me

·
Registered
548 Posts
Stretch a bit more for an immaculate car and not one with accident record. No matter how small they look like on the paper, the car has been on accident with risk of cover up. If you get a huge discount on your purchase, your next sales would be much worse unless you plan to keep the car for a very long time.
^This all day. Besides future lower resale value negating any savings on the present purchase price, it will also be more time consuming to sell a storied car down the road.

Buyers at this price point tend to be very discerning and any accident history, no matter how small, will be a red flag. Definitely the case for me. This isn't buying a Toyota or Honda that got in a fender bender. Plenty of clean Carfax no story H's to choose from.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,027 Posts
Even with 11k miles that’s a great price! Just try and find another 2019 in that price range with equal miles. Set car should sell fast.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts