Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I've been looking for a Huracan for the last few months, and have been focusing on a '15-'17 because of cost.
I've missed out on a few deals during the virus, but I think the current one may be a steal.
Previously looking at,
15' LP-610 W/22k miles for $145k.
16' LP-580 W/13k miles for $152k.

I have now came across a 2019 LP-580 with 12k miles, and I'm currently planning on picking it up on Monday.
The seller has added exhaust, carbon fiber skirts, front lip, and spoiler.
The owner has been great to work with, and has been pretty honest.
After reviewing the Carfax, I found that it was in a "minor accident" when it was only a few months old.

How would this minor accident make you guys feel, and what would you value the car at with this in consideration?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,650 Posts
That would entirely depend on the price for me..

·
Registered
76 Posts
$160k is my purchase price.
What would you do?
Wow 145 is a steal if the car was clean.

keep in mind if you buy that you car you then have to try and sell that car with a wreck on the carfax. I would wait until you find a clean example at 165-170.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow 145 is a steal if the car was clean.

keep in mind if you buy that you car you then have to try and sell that car with a wreck on the carfax. I would wait until you find a clean example at 165-170.
Yeah, I just wasn’t Quite ready when the $145k was available..

Did you by chance read the Carfax? It lists “minor damage”, then explains below that it usually consists of scratches or dents. Sounds like he backed up into something. Not anything crazy I’d imagine?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I didn’t fully read it. You can get a thorough PPI and make an offer at discount but I think 160s will be doable for a clean example.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just paid 173K for a very clean, stock, high optioned 2017 580-2 with 7,000 miles on it. So take that as a market example of a clean title, well built car.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,650 Posts
Are we talking about the 2019 that you picked up ny now, if so what was the price? I got confused somewhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are we talking about the 2019 that you picked up ny now, if so what was the price? I got confused somewhere.
Haha sorry man!
I found a 2019 that I’m flying out to see on Tuesday.
LP-580 with 11k miles.

$160k.

would you pull the trigger if it’s as immaculate as he says it is?

·
Registered
46 Posts
160k for a 2019 580 with all that warranty left is aggressive...however the “high” miles for a 2019 and accident are the obvious explanation.

If that car had 2500 miles with a clean carfax/no stories, I think it could easily fetch 20-25k more (most reputable dealers are asking 195-205k for low miles, no stories 2019 580 coupes...Lambo Dallas even has one for 210k).

If you love the spec and the car is mechanically sound, then it’s a great deal.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just paid 173K for a very clean, stock, high optioned 2017 580-2 with 7,000 miles on it. So take that as a market example of a clean title, well built car.
Thanks for that. Matches my expectations. What color was it though? I think color is a key factor that should always be in any price conversation.

My gut imagines your deal wasn’t for a green or orange car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
160k for a 2019 580 with all that warranty left is aggressive...however the “high” miles for a 2019 and accident are the obvious explanation.

If that car had 2500 miles with a clean carfax/no stories, I think it could easily fetch 20-25k more (most reputable dealers are asking 195-205k for low miles, no stories 2019 580 coupes...Lambo Dallas even has one for 210k).

If you love the spec and the car is mechanically sound, then it’s a great deal.
thanks for all of the info and feedback. Do you by chance know what the remaining warranty would consist of on a 2019?

photo of the car, he says it’s immaculate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all of the info and feedback. Do you by chance know what the remaining warranty would consist of on a 2019?

photo of the car, he says it’s immaculate.
View attachment 285978
As I’ve been looking primarily at ‘15’s, I didn’t actually know what the new warranty was. Can you confirm it’s 3yrs, unlimited mileage?

·
Registered
90 Posts
For clarification I’m not thinking that miller’s motor car is the example as it lists around 7300 miles. If there is 11k now that would mean the dealer used it for a personal car most likely. Always be wary of that when looking at smaller exotic dealers. I’m thinking the car is white based on the picture attached? (On my phone and unsure).

I think everyone will talk about how immaculate the car they are selling is. The only way to tell is really with a good PPI and trust in the car fax along with disclosure about the repairs. Good pictures of the accident can sure help.

regardless, 160k is a good price and it has warranty with peace of mind since it has been in a small accident. If all checks out then I’d say you are good to go. If not then go for about 175 and get a damn good example at still a good price If you can swing it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Regarding warranty I’m forgetting the specifics on mine but I want to say i remember thinking it’s a good marketing play on unlimited miles for the warranty as almost every lambo won’t have 36k miles in 3 years which is the traditional basic warranty

1 - 20 of 28 Posts