Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help! There is a shaft that goes through the red circle on the picture and a seal around it. Can anyone guide me to someone that could help my find it? It’s the hub that the A/C compressor shaft goes in.
The Houston dealer doesn’t even show a seal in that area so he is lost.
Please help!
2004 Lambo gallardo
Egear car
Font Line Parallel Rectangle Pattern

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered 07L103051 but really don’t think it’s it because it’s not for ac shaft area:( but it does look like this.
Product Automotive tire Font Material property Circle

·
Registered
440 Posts
it looks like its part of the timing system

part 18... but doesn't show a listing for being available separately

however.... It would be it is just a standard off-the-shelf metric oil seal, probably FKM material. which are listed as outer diameter x inner diameter x width

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the middle seal coming. Hopefully it’s the right one. It would just be nice to order one from Lamborghini. They still goes on the outside of the case so it just makes no sense that you would have to buy it with the timing system but most likely that is the case.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does the part the red arrow is pointing to go in the hole the blue arrow is pointing to? If so I think the seal I need is in the area where the green arrow is pointing. The part number for the whole thing is 07l109359d. Do u know, is the ac compressor rod going into this hub?
Font Communication Device Screenshot Urban design Rectangle
Font Communication Device Screenshot Urban design Rectangle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts