Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Need your help. I am hearing this noise every time I turn the wheel. What could It be? It won’t let me Attach a video. Thanks for your help. It’s a 2015 Huracan 610. It sounds like something is creaking as I turn the steering wheel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys. Need your help. I am hearing this noise every time I turn the wheel. What could It be? It won’t let me Attach a video. Thanks for your help. It’s a 2015 Huracan 610. It sounds like something is creaking as I turn the steering wheel.
My 2019 LP-580 is at the dealer now for a similar noise. Almost crunching ”ert ert ert” while making low speed u turns To the left. Thought it to be a bearing. They replaced right front control arm to no avail. They think it’s the “rack” as worsens when the lift is up. Lambo tech is looking at it this week. Already been 2 weeks. Keep you posted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My 2019 LP-580 is at the dealer now for a similar noise. Almost crunching ”ert ert ert” while making low speed u turns To the left. Thought it to be a bearing. They replaced right front control arm to no avail. They think it’s the “rack” as worsens when the lift is up. Lambo tech is looking at it this week. Already been 2 weeks. Keep you posted.
Ok - we’ll, Lambo is replacing the steering rack. Stay tuned

1 - 8 of 8 Posts