Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have multiple sets of Lamborghini cams. Some new. Some used. My problem is, I don't know which engines they're for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
237 Posts
Sorry man I can't help you but I just want to comment on the irony of your forum name. Well played! Good luck and sorry I'm useless

·
Registered
755 Posts
Would probably have to get lobe measurements and do some research. Not sure if possible to know from pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would probably have to get lobe measurements and do some research. Not sure if possible to know from pics.
I can measure lift, and duration at any lift.
If you can give me the lifts they check duration at(1mm, .5mm, ?), I can measure all the cams..

I think these are for the Diablo or Murcelago, but there's no part #'s on the cams

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
Camking, seems to me you should ask the person you bought these from? Where would you have obtained three sets of cams and known enough to say they are Lamborghini but not known what are they were from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Camking, seems to me you should ask the person you bought these from? Where would you have obtained three sets of cams and known enough to say they are Lamborghini but not known what are they were from?
I have 7 sets of cams, and all I was told was that they were Lamborghini cams. They're obviously for 4-valve V12 engines, but I'm not sure which ones.
If I can't find homes for them, they will be scrapped.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
Respectfully, your post is pretty sketchy. You just joined yesterday and are trying to sell 3, wait 7, sets of cams from Lamborghinis that you have nebulously identified where they came from and what cars they came from. And now you want us to help you identify which cars they came from presumably so you can sell them on eBay for top dollar. Or sell for scrap. I see.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Me me me! How much for all 7 of the 3 maybe Lamborghini questionable scrap cams?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Respectfully, your post is pretty sketchy. You just joined yesterday and are trying to sell 3, wait 7, sets of cams from Lamborghinis that you have nebulously identified where they came from and what cars they came from. And now you want us to help you identify which cars they came from presumably so you can sell them on eBay for top dollar. Or sell for scrap. I see.
I signed up yesterday, so I could get help identifying the cams. I run a custom cam manufacturing business, and deal mostly with race teams, and professional engine builders. These cams are not something I normally deal with.
I figured there would be someone here that's actually worked on the engines. I have not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turns out all the cams, accept one set, are for the Lamborghini Marine racing engines, that ran in the Class-1UIM Offshore championship.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts