Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
This is my first post. I picked up a 2015 Huracan in non-running condition (I didn't know it was a non-runner when I won the auction but that's besides the point now). It won't start and the dash tells me everything in the world has gone wrong. It says it has a 4WD system fault and I suspect that might be why I can't get it to turn over/start.

The battery is new, the pyro fuse is good, so my next step is to check all of the fuses and relays. Problem is I don't have the Owner's Handbook (or any documentation) and I don't know where all the fuse panels are or what each fuse does. I did find some diagrams on scuderiacarparts and bullstuff so I have an idea of some fuse locations and values but not what they actually do.

Could someone please post the sections of the Owner's Handbook that illustrate what each fuse and relay does?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i don't specifically have the manual, so i'm not sure if the fuses are noted in there - however most fuses are in three places, one on the right side of the battery, two in the passenger footwell & three in the engine compartment.
I would be surprised that it would not start as a function of the AWD issue. Have you hooked up a scanner yet and gone through the codes? I had a similar experience (buying like you did) and most of the errors I reset and they didn't return. So, start there if you can. Also, I thought maybe there was a second fuse on the negative side of the battery as well.

Sorry i didn't give you what you asked for :( let me know if you want someone to bounce things off of, happy to help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh, and I should have said there's a guide on the back of the footwell with a listing of all of the fuses there and their use...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I had the same problem with my 2015 Huracan. All kinds of codes after my battery went dead. Car wouldn't start. Charged my battery. Hooked up my Ross Tech Scanner, cleared all the codes. Viola car started..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for your replies. I'm not sure what this vehicle has been through, I'm afraid I bought someone else's serious problem(s) :-/. I put fuses of the values I saw on the websites that had the diagrams and that didn't resolve my issues. I then put a 10amp fuse in every fuse location that had both pins present and that cleared the break light and reverse light warnings.

I hooked up my scanner but it didn't have any Lamborghini's in its menu so I specified a 2015 Audi R8 V10 and it was able to read all of the modules and DTC. There were a TON in every module. I cleared them all and most stayed away but some are persistent. For example P0072 Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Input, P0070, P2068, P2067, P2437, etc. They're persistent so I'm thinking there's probably a ground disconnected somewhere? Not really sure, without a shop manual I'm not going to get anywhere. I'm just digging around trying to see if I come across anything obvious, testing relay, etc.

Thanks again for all your replies and suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts