Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wonder if somebody could help me out here. I am writing up an article on wiring the radio antenna of a Diablo to accept as well a Scanner. I have a few pictures of what to do from a 99 VT I once had. Unfortunatly I am missing one of the central consol itself before the radio etc was taken out.

Could somebody send me a picture of the central consol of a 98-99 VT with a black interior. Ideally the picture should show from the base where the gear shift is up the climate control area to above the radio section. There are 8 screws that need to be removed I wish to show where they are. It is one continous piece of metal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
maybe these will help, If you need something better I can take a picture tonight.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great looking carbon Mark. I don't suppose you have a photograph of everything before you pulled the radio. ie. before anything was changed. It's propably the one before the last one above.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes JRV, but it is slightly out of focus and too small. I want to give instructions how to remove the radio, point to where screws are etc. I will go with the above (great) pictures I think. The reason for this request is that I no longer have the 99 VT I used for the step by step pictures on splitting the radio antenna lead to take up a scanner antenna using the windscreen in frame antenna in the car.

It's a work in progress writing this stuff up

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll take a good picture when I get home tonight

Mark

·
Registered
52 Posts
How's this:
I have it in 3264 x 2448 if needed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts