Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today's post features a Blue Chrome Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera photo shoot we at Strasse Wheels recently had the pleasure being a part of. Give me your thoughts on this beauty.

Click on the red link below to view the Wheel Model:
SP5-R Deep Concave 3 Piece

Wheel specs:
-20x9 Front / 20x11 Rear
-Satin Black Finish
-Brushed Aluminum Center Cap with Black detailing
-Chrome Lips
-Gloss Black Inner Barrels
-Weight Reduction Pocketing

Click on the link to view our Wheel Collection & Photo Gallery:
Strasse Wheel Collection

Strasse Wheels Vehicle Gallery

Here are some links to our other Gallardo posts:
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/arancio-borealis-superleggera-epicness-99225/

Click on the links below to view the Wheel Collection, Photo Gallery or Request a Quote:
Strasse Wheel Collection

Strasse Wheels Vehicle Gallery

Click HERE to request a quote

·
Registered
13 Posts
Typical middle eastern style, I'm not a big fan I'd stick to the Matte finish with concave rims. the superleggera edizione tecnica is the perfect look with the matte black and red combo. All it would need is a good set of adv concave wheels.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Typical middle eastern style, I'm not a big fan I'd stick to the Matte finish with concave rims. the superleggera edizione tecnica is the perfect look with the matte black and red combo. All it would need is a good set of adv concave wheels.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In the clients eyes the color combination of the car to the wheels were perfect. At the end of the day that's all that matters. He had the option to purchase any brand of wheels, and Strasse Wheels is what did it for him. Thanks for chiming in, just remember this is a Strasse thread. Lets keep it clean and friendly. :tright:

·
Registered
104 Posts
That color reminds me of my beloved Hot Wheels cars when I was a wee lad. I like it, and the photography work is excellent!

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is one pretty car. Beautiful shots!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts