Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m ordering the car, and since I’m going with my aftermarket wheels awayway. Which wheel would be more desirable to sell? Black Narvi or Graphite Aesir?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Both should sell easily so I would go with Aesir since cheaper and probably more potential buyers

Reactions: M22

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Was just looking at configurator and saw the Aesir grey are $4,600 on RWD? Yikes on my AWD they are $2k, and Narvi is $6,600

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
I agree with Scott both would sell pretty easily but I would do black as a first choice in whatever rim you choose..........most sports car owners love black wheels.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can you actually make profit selling those wheels or would you be better off just getting a free wheel then putting the aftermarket wheel on?

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Static that is a good question but I think it has less to do with making profit, and rather more to do with offsetting the costs of the new rims @M22 wants. My experience has been that owning a sports car with the one set of rims has been more than sufficient to meet my needs. YMMV.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$600 upgrade cost for the free ones but in black or for $1400 more to add forged. I would imagine I could triple my money when I sold them. That’s like getting free Forged composite package 🤓👍

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
$600 upgrade cost for the free ones but in black or for $1400 more to add forged. I would imagine I could triple my money when I sold them. That’s like getting free Forged composite package 🤓👍
:giggle: I can see the "wheels" turning.............................profit.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Go with the forged then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts