Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I looked over the cap I purchased at Autozone pretty good, comparing side by side with the original and found the only difference were the holes. I never tried the new cap before drilling but have been using the same cap for about two years now with no issues.

·
Registered
77 Posts
For those interested, it's been a couple years and the Autozone purchased pieces are still working flawlessly
Huntnphool

I'm assuming the autozone parts that work on your 95vt will work just fine on my 94vt. What are the part numbers for the cap and rotor? The only thing I've seen on is thread are the Jag part numbers and the Napa part numbers.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
546 Posts
Huntnphool

I'm assuming the autozone parts that work on your 95vt will work just fine on my 94vt. What are the part numbers for the cap and rotor? The only thing I've seen on is thread are the Jag part numbers and the Napa part numbers.

Thanks
Chris
I don't know if the engines are the same or not, mine is the 5.7L. The coil numbers were AutoZone part # C1202 and cost me $54.99/ea.

I'll look for the cap and rotor numbers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks. I found your original post with part numbers. I appreciate all the help!

Well I went to AutoZone to cross reference the Napa parts. It seems the Napa parts are from a 94 Jaguar XJ12 6.0L V12 and here are the part numbers and Autozone prices, I ordered 2 coils and will let you know how they work out, they look identical so I'm hoping it wont be a problem. Buy the way, I asked the guy behind the counter about the return policy should they not work, he said just bring them back with the receipt, no worries!!

AutoZone Part# Coil - C1202 - $54.99

AutoZone Part# Cap - LU948 - $58.99

AutoZone Part# Rotor - LU915 - $23.99

·
Registered
546 Posts
Replicating the 6 holes might prove to be a challenge since the fault cap on the car right now does not have any holes in it. Any suggestions?
The holes are 5/64th, not sure about metric. The pics show where the holes go and approximate angle, 6 total.

The other pic is the label that was on the bag. Whats interesting is the bag even says "Made in Italy"

Attachments

61 - 80 of 98 Posts