Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just randomly ended up on the Lamborghini website configuring another EVO RWD and noticed that there are more options on there now than there used to be ... is there a new Options List with Prices out there (the one I have seen is dated April 2021)?

Examples:
Carbon Twill Package

Door Lights Lamborghini Logo
Door lights Lamborghini lettering
Mirror Caps in Carbon Fiber
Winter tires

Bunch of accessories showing up now too, such as car cover, luggage, battery maintainer, etc

·
Registered
561 Posts
My understanding regarding carbon twill is it’s there, but not actually available for a real order. Maybe supplier issues or something.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Just randomly ended up on the Lamborghini website configuring another EVO RWD and noticed that there are more options on there now than there used to be ... is there a new Options List with Prices out there (the one I have seen is dated April 2021)?

Examples:
Carbon Twill Package

Door Lights Lamborghini Logo
Door lights Lamborghini lettering
Mirror Caps in Carbon Fiber
Winter tires

Bunch of accessories showing up now too, such as car cover, luggage, battery maintainer, etc
Other than the Carbon Twill those things are dealer installed after car arrives

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Other than the Carbon Twill those things are dealer installed after car arrives
On the STO configurator they now have a Lamborghini Logo light listed as an option.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the STO configurator they now have a Lamborghini Logo light listed as an option.
Was a logo puddle light not included previously?Or is it added to the configurator as a no charge option so you can delete the logo light or replace with the Lamborghini lettering?

Also the mirror caps I assume means they are add on decorative pieces not that they actually replace the mirror housing with a carbon fiber piece?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
No it was not listed previously on the configurator, and I do think it is a cost option. Prior to that the dealership would throw the logo lights as part of their welcome package. This time when I asked about getting logo lights included on my STO as a dealership freebie he said he will see what he could do............my guess is it won't be included at delivery.
Not sure about part two of your question.......

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Also the mirror caps I assume means they are add on decorative pieces not that they actually replace the mirror housing with a carbon fiber piece?
Replaces housing. I was told $4,998 for the housing and then labor, said could be around 6-8 hours as door panels and glass needs to come out. Sounds really stupid, why don't they just offer it as an option to be put on car when it's being built like Audi did on my R8's and RS5?

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Yeah, that makes about as much sense when the garage door opener was a $400 option and that could not be retrofitted in any way. Why not just charge $400 more for the car instead? I know many who bought new off the lot or eventually used were shocked. Of course the salesman would say put your remote In the sun visor. Don't know why any GM would have ordered a spec for the lot without it. How may people who own a Lambo don't have a garage - almost none.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I didn't see the Titanium Exhaust option previously. Anyone know how much this option costs and is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
It's approximately 15K installed. No one as of yet on this forum has bought one or at least reported back on it. Consensus is it's not worth it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
^^Is that Arancio Xanto?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
It is. Smoking hot if you asked me. If you recall I spoke to the SA about it a month or so ago because absent 20" wheels I'd completely take that spec. They were asking $70k over sticker!
My goodness. I absolutely hate to see those three nasty letters ADM................

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Yep, if they didn't exist I'd probably be driving that thing around right now!!!
Just think in the recent past we would probably be able to negotiate a discount + some freebies now we have to be grateful if we can even get an allocation.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
269 Posts
Replaces housing. I was told $4,998 for the housing and then labor, said could be around 6-8 hours as door panels and glass needs to come out. Sounds really stupid, why don't they just offer it as an option to be put on car when it's being built like Audi did on my R8's and RS5?
$5k+ labor for mirror caps? I guess thats a pass for me.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
$5k+ labor for mirror caps? I guess thats a pass for me.
Yea I got the Carbon Fiber package on my RS5, came with carbon fiber mirrors, rear diffuser, lip spoiler, front spoiler and side trim, all for $5,500. But if could order the car built with the carbon fiber mirrors for that $5k I would do it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts