Registered
964 Posts
Nice! It looks futuristic.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,483 Posts
Congratulations! Looks stunning. Enjoy!

I hope, I hope the new, and improved, infotainment system on the MY2022s is ready for prime time. 🙏

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,139 Posts
Like to see pics of the car, and a report on that infotainment system.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
I doubt there are any changes to infotainment other than most updated software. Ever since I got the most current version I have had no issues

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I must be missing something? What's new it looks the same.

EDIT: Oh wait the rev counter? Looks like the one in the STO.

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
I think OP means new to him........

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
Well maybe the change in appearance my portend improved software for the MY2022s but I will find out in less than a month. If the EVO performs, I will keep it long term, and if not "Jack" Lambo will have to hit the road.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,839 Posts
The STO dash looks fancy.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I doubt there are any changes to infotainment other than most updated software. Ever since I got the most current version I have had no issues
I have mixed feelings after I got the update last month. Ever seen this issue?

Output device Gadget Audio equipment Gas Sports equipment

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I'm assuming the "BT" is bluetooth. Maybe they'll have to uninstall and reinstall the update if it continues. All speculation on my part of course. Another checkmark in the "fail" category for the infotainment system. It's really getting on my nerves and starting to takeaway from the ownership experience. I find myself constantly thinking about it while I'm driving and more so when bluetooth drops or using the piss poor interface. I'm still considering dumping my EVO if I can find the right Perf. As I mentioned previously, I knew going in based on reviews and videos I wouldn't like it. However, I didn't know it would be this bad.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
I have mixed feelings after I got the update last month. Ever seen this issue?

View attachment 300369
Have never seen that and last week I did skip plugging phone in for Carplay and instead used Bluetooth, no issues at all.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beautiful car, but the more I look at the center screen the less I like it. Seems to have a lot of issues as well that aren't being fixed in a timely manner. Not sure what lamborghini was thinking. They either should've kept it the way it was from the performante or put the urus infotainment setup in the huracan evo imo, but if wishes were fishes..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts