Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You guys rock... Just booked the Aventador for 4 hours. Didn't even think about this. Had already booked the Adrenaline ATV ride. Super stoked
Which one did you rent coupe or roadster?

I gotta get back up there to try out more cars!! What a great way to do it.

Make sure to hit up red rock for an epic drive and picture locations!!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, both Aventadors are roadsters. The green is 2017 and the white is 2016. Went with the white as this is a "present" for my wife. LOLOL She doesn't know about it, going to spring it on her when we are down there just after new years.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
All the rates are right on the website, $749 all in for four hours, $1,499 for 24 hours, unlimited miles.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Just got back from Vegas. Great time. Highly recommend Royalty. Verde AV Roadster has 71,611 miles, and drove surprisingly well. Solid car.

The guy checking us in said that the transmission was replaced about 15,000 miles ago, and that the car had been a bit of trouble for them. He also mentioned a $60,000 engine out service, but I suspect he may not have all his facts straight.

No it isn't in perfect condition, but it is a highly used rental. Not sure if the pictures are clear enough to get an idea of the condition, but I tried.

Adrenaline ATV was fine, but I would recommend Sun Buggy rentals instead. Adrenaline ATV is over an hour away. Valley of Fire is cool to see, but you basically drive 20-25 miles an hour single file. Sun Buggy is only 15-20 minutes from the strip, and they basically say "if you break it, we'll bring out a new one for you. If you roll it, we'll charge you $300." The ride is faster, and donuts/power slides are encouraged, versus discouraged.

Attachments

41 - 46 of 46 Posts