Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery with the team at the factory, such an incredible experience. Mitja even signed it for me!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

I have to say, seeing the roadster in person is seriously an experience. The car is absolutely stunning (especially in Blu Nethuns) and the lines are all so clean.

We did the full La Prima experience which is 100% worth it in my opinion. The entire VIP tour was cool and meeting the entire executive team was incredible - you can tell they all really have such a passion for their cars.

We have been driving around for the past few days out here in a brand new STO and I can safely say Italy is the coolest country in the world to drive a Lambo - the people here are all so proud of the brand and it’s smiles everywhere. Not only that, the weather out here right now is perfect and the roads… oooo wee. So good.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,224 Posts
Congrats!! Would love to see the inside!! Love the blue with all black wheel/caliper look!! That would be my next choice.

·
Registered
580 Posts
That sounds like an amazing experience. Enjoy the new whip!

Reactions: luxeous

·
Registered
510 Posts
Unbelievable! Congratulations on an amazing car and amazing experience

Reactions: luxeous

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Give us a breakdown about your itinerary and what was included in your La Prima package?
Did you get picked up from the hotel/airport?
Was hotel included?
How was the lunch at the factory?
What cars were you offered to drive around?
Did you see the AV replacement test mule?
How long were you allowed to keep the STO?
Did you meet Winkelmann lol?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! Yes, all car transfer and hotel accommodations are part of La Prima, you work with their concierge. We got very lucky and were able to tour all the lines, including Aventador and Huracan. Saw the very last of the Ultimaes being made, as well as a lot of the Countachs. This is my third time visiting the factory and the VIP tour was really a nice touch, much more personal.

At the delivery, you get to meet a lot of folks from the executive team. I ended up talking with all of them for so long that I never ended up eating, though the food looked fantastic. Got a lot of really interesting insight from them as we discussed the future of the brand - I’m really excited to see where things go.

we were offered an Evo coupe, spyder or Urus. They surprised me last minute and offered me an STO so obviously we had to take that. The car had literally just rolled out of the factory with 62km on it, great spec. We drove it for 3 days and ended up putting over 1400 km on it - my butt / back is sore but my heart is happy. 🥰

There are two hotels you can choose from - the Palazzo Varignana is 100% the way to go. The property is stunning, food is incredible and nothing is overpriced.

this experience overall is something I can not recommend highly enough. I would dare to bet most of us here have never driven a Lambo in Italy and I’m telling you guys, the experience here is next level - the roads are absurd (look up La Futa), the scenery is incredible (go have lunch at the Belmond in Portofino), and the wine tasting in Tuscany is amazing.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats!! Would love to see the inside!! Love the blue with all black wheel/caliper look!! That would be my next choice.
honestly I was nervous but seeing it in person is next level - it’s basically ultraviolet. In talking with the AP team, Blu Nethuns is literally one of the very hardest colors to paint.

Didn’t take too many photos myself but I should be getting more from the photographer soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks guys! Yes, all car transfer and hotel accommodations are part of La Prima, you work with their concierge. We got very lucky and were able to tour all the lines, including Aventador and Huracan. Saw the very last of the Ultimaes being made, as well as a lot of the Countachs. This is my third time visiting the factory and the VIP tour was really a nice touch, much more personal.

At the delivery, you get to meet a lot of folks from the executive team. I ended up talking with all of them for so long that I never ended up eating, though the food looked fantastic. Got a lot of really interesting insight from them as we discussed the future of the brand - I’m really excited to see where things go.

we were offered an Evo coupe, spyder or Urus. They surprised me last minute and offered me an STO so obviously we had to take that. The car had literally just rolled out of the factory with 62km on it, great spec. We drove it for 3 days and ended up putting over 1400 km on it - my butt / back is sore but my heart is happy. 🥰

There are two hotels you can choose from - the Palazzo Varignana is 100% the way to go. The property is stunning, food is incredible and nothing is overpriced.

this experience overall is something I can not recommend highly enough. I would dare to bet most of us here have never driven a Lambo in Italy and I’m telling you guys, the experience here is next level - the roads are absurd (look up La Futa), the scenery is incredible (go have lunch at the Belmond in Portofino), and the wine tasting in Tuscany is amazing.
Sounds like an amazing experience! Congrats on you new machine! I have a delivery coming up soon and was contemplating doing la prima experiencia as well. Could you please clarify whats included with the delivery or is it different packages they offer for additional cost. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts