Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven’t posted in a while on here. Sent my car to UGR last year for a stage 2 kit and fell in love with the car all over again. Car makes 1150whp on the 3rd setting (still haven’t tried the 4th setting and don’t plan on it honestly). Pink wheels are gone (yes I know most think it’s ugly, however I do wheel refinishing for a living and get sick of seeing black wheels haha).

Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Car Vehicle Gear shift Steering wheel Automotive design

Grille Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Property Building Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
The is not only beautiful but what a wild ride! I can't imagine how much fun that must be.

Reactions: AraBlueUGR

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Is this a RWD Spyder? Wow, 1150whp must be otherworldly. Have fun and stay safe!

Reactions: kotykb

·
Registered
287 Posts
Gorgeous! I like the guy with the bicycle checking out the rear end...
Is that your crib with the car parked basically in the living room? You are living the dream, my friend! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
With the amount you lowered your car, do you have any issues scraping? How much did you lower it?

The stance looks great and I am debating on how much to lower mine and I have a week left to decide.

·
Registered
2021 Audi R8 V10 RWD
102 Posts
With the amount you lowered your car, do you have any issues scraping? How much did you lower it?

The stance looks great and I am debating on how much to lower mine and I have a week left to decide.
Do you plan on getting novitec springs?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts