Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
UNFORTUNATELY!!! My 2018 Lamborghini Huracan performante in Corsa mode will NOT go out of ECS traction control and it will NOT allow me to engage thrust mode... And yes I know how to engage it.....It's saddens me deeply!!! I have read somewhere that Lamborghini sets the computer to only allow 250 times that you can use thrust mode???? Is this true?
Well I can understand that due to wear and tear it will only allow so many times you can use thrust mode. BUT! it drives me absolutely crazy to think that somebody prior to my ownership of my hurican that I bought with 8,500 miles on it would have been driven that hard previous to my purchasing it. HAS ANYBODY ELSE BEEN MORE THAN DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PROBLEM?
Well I have a full maintenance service coming up and I will definitely have that hopefully sorted out.
ALSO!!! Has anybody experienced what feels like CV joints going out when you turn Sharp going slow and it feels like the front tires are skipping or.....??? all I can say is it feels like CV joints are going out? Has anybody had that happen? I WELCOME ANY AND ALL REPLIES THANKS FOR READING THIS!馃槑

Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
Chill out man
  • Its only a myth about the 250 launches. Take it to your dealer to check and sort out
  • Its totally normal that the car feels like it skips on a hard turn. They all do it! Its because of the brakes

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Chill out man
  • Its only a myth about the 250 launches. Take it to your dealer to check and sort out
  • Its totally normal that the car feels like it skips on a hard turn. They all do it! Its because of the brakes
TOTALLY AWESOME!!! THANKS BROTHER FOR THE QUICK REPLY TO MY WORRIES... I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW! I AM GREATLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY CAR SERVICED AND HAVING THE THRUST MODE ISSUE FIXED.

Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
TOTALLY AWESOME!!! THANKS BROTHER FOR THE QUICK REPLY TO MY WORRIES... I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW! I AM GREATLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY CAR SERVICED AND HAVING THE THRUST MODE ISSUE FIXED.
No prob. mate . Enjoy the car !

Super Moderator
The front feels like it鈥檚 skipping due to the front dif. This is very common on awd cars. It has nothing to do with the brakes.

Good luck on thrust mode, my guess is you have a faulty traction system/sensor that doesn鈥檛 allow you to disengage.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The front feels like it鈥檚 skipping due to the front dif. This is very common on awd cars. It has nothing to do with the brakes.

Good luck on thrust mode, my guess is you have a faulty traction system/sensor that doesn鈥檛 allow you to disengage.
Thanks for the Info Jr. Mint, yeah it makes sense that the front tires skip during a tight turn going slow... it's like my four wheel drive truck, you don't want to be on dry pavement when the front hubs are locked in.. Nonetheless I cringe when I feel the front tires skipping like that, I make my turns as wide as possible. And as far as the traction control not disengaging to allow for thrust mode, you could be right about the sensor but it seems like I would get some sort of a error message in any event Lamborghini will handle that hopefully...
I definitely give kudos to you guys here on "Lamborghini Talk" you've been more than helpful and I appreciate that!!

Registered
Pretty much ever high performance car I have / had with low profile tires skips on full lock turns; very normal.

The myth about the 250 launches was started by the trust fund youtuber idiot and is nothing more than a myth...take it to the dealer!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much ever high performance car I have / had with low profile tires skips on full lock turns; very normal.

The myth about the 250 launches was started by the trust fund youtuber idiot and is nothing more than a myth...take it to the dealer!
Thanks Blown SRT for the info on why my tires feel like they're skipping in a tight turn and the myth of 250 launches... I've heard that a few times here on Lamborghini Talk. The reason why I reached out to you guys is because my nearest Lamborghini dealer is 8 hours away in a trailer.
Lamborghini is coming up in 2 weeks to pick up my car for the 2-year maintenance service, then they can figure out why thrust mode won't engage. Yesterday was really nice outside so I took my car out for a putt and when I got home I saw that two of the dust caps in the center of the rims were missing!! :mad: $100 a piece for those, I'll be sure to put a dab of silicone to hold the new ones in place.
BUT IN ANY EVENT! I AM HAVING A TON OF FUN IN THIS CAR!!馃槑

1 - 8 of 8 Posts