Lamborghini Talk banner

My Tecnica is in transit

2824 Views 50 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  M22
The ETA for arrival is Dec 21st. Very pumped to get one of the first. My understanding there are only bringing something like 320 in to the USA.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Since it's on a ship in transit here I really hope it's built. :). To get updates only way to know anything is contact your SA. Soon car will have a VIN#, ask for that and then ask for updates when it's on it's way to Emden and lastly when it get's on a ship. Once it gets one a ship you are about a month of way from getting
Lol yeah I saw That a few posts down…. Mine isn’t built yet.. yours for sure will be one of the first. What state are you in?

· Registered
218 Posts
Isnt mine, it is member M22 who started this thread. He is a good friend of mine and we ordered are Evo's together in May 2021, right after that he put in his name for Evo replacement so became first on their list. We are in MA
Cool I’m curious to see how it plays out. In South florida. Cali and SFl are the two biggest US markets so it would be interesting If his is here before at least one or two down here. My buddy and I are like 3 or 4 on cars coming in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts