Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my SV-R and the auction house commissioned this awesome video of the car for their marketing:

For the Europeans here, this is the car racing in Europe (black/orange #16 pole and leading the race):

For the Australians here, this is the car racing in Australia:

Live auction starts tomorrow. If anyone is curious to follow it, this is the link:

Reactions: autogeek

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
What a special and beautiful piece of art. GLWS

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great car, Great video. GLWS.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Glws

·
Registered
738 Posts
Great video of an insane vehicle. Could use more exhaust sound though. Need to hear that car screaming....

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
111 Posts
Incredible car. The Durex livery is just icing on the cake😄

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,089 Posts
Those videos are awesome. Good luck with the sale and thank you for keeping that car to its historical norms!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you every one. If I get my expenditure on it, I will be happy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amazing! Why are you selling?
Simply because I won't be using it. I bought it and fully restored it and got it race ready to participate in the GT Legends Series. Then a divorce happened followed straight afterwards by Covid. Here in Australia we are locked down in the country at least until 2022. That means that we are not allowed to leave the country. So any travel to play with the car as I intended is out the window. And if she just sits around, all the money on the resto ($160k) will be wasted as things will dry up and seize again due to lack of use.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Incredible car. The Durex livery is just icing on the cake😄
Supposedly, when she was racing 20years ago, the crew were handing out condoms to the crowd :D

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
111 Posts
Supposedly, when she was racing 20years ago, the crew were handing out condoms to the crowd :D
By attractive pit girls in scantily clad latex suits, no doubt. Ahhh, when racing didn't pander and try to be PC.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just sent this pic that I've never seen before. Totally cool!

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 3.29.28 PM.jpeg

Reactions: Sledge4.2

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope it goes for a record amount, what a car :love::love:
If it would break the record for a SV-R, this would be the car to do it - fully restored by Lambo, race ready, perfect provenance, the most successful of them all with the greatest amount of wins, plus championships, full log books and folders upon folders of race data and historical papers between sponsors, team owners, drivers etc.
But realistically, I just want to get back what she owes me..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts