Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Lambros,

Got my STO, promised awhile back I would post when it got here, so here it is. It was my own custom spec with ad-personam.

I'll add that picking this up was one of the best days of my life :) also kept EVO

My sales rep who I've been using for years is the BEST, he is also a good friend. He is honest , straight forward and always delivers. Please reach out to Chris @ Westlake Village Ogara Coach.

His direct number is 818-631-2200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Wow, what a car! That interior is spectacular and very unique. Perfect for a black body color.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys , black exterior and orange or red interior has always been my thing. Added white stripes bc I thought it made the interior flow more... took me some time to figure it out. I have an excellent rep at my local dealer. Dude has loads of patients...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Lambros,

Got my STO, promised awhile back I would post when it got here, so here it is. It was my own custom spec with ad-personam.

I'll add that picking this up was one of the best days of my life :) also kept EVO

My sales rep who I've been using for years is the BEST, he is also a good friend. He is honest , straight forward and always delivers. Please reach out to Chris @ Westlake Village Ogara Coach.

Can vouch for Chris as well. I asked him a ton of questions even though he knew I went with another dealer who offered a better price. I still refer people to him. Good guy

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
I think the interior something you could only do on a black car. That was a bold move, but I’ll bet you’re happy you did it.

Reactions: jonaohana

·
Registered
86 Posts
that interior may be too out there for some, but not for me--i love it! white stripes work great in there--good move.

·
Registered
2016 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
34 Posts
Hey Lambros,

I love the Jeep photo bomb..😂😂

·
Premium Member
21 SVJ Roadster 21 F8 Spider 19 Z06 3LZ M7 Coupe 13 Viper GTS Launch Edition 06 Viper VOI9
32 Posts
Congrats on that beauty! Interior color is awesome and compliments the exterior very well. Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
OP, Congratulations looks amazing! Great interior, go Big or go Home!

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
OP, Congratulations looks amazing! Great interior, go Big or go Home!
Yes! And you have to love all that sexy Alcantera. That’s the first time I’ve seen it in that color.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts