Lamborghini Talk banner
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I just received my carbon fiber license plate frame, and it looks very decent and as you might imagine it is extremely light-weight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
It took 5 weeks to get my EVO model and I suspect at least that long or longer for the STO model especially with the many supply chain challenges. As soon as I get my STO model I will add it to my timeline.
5 weeks was the magic number, got mine today
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
^^Congrats! Looks sharp!

I just sent you a PM.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
190 Posts
Albert, the NEW ride looks Amazing!! Just love the photos,...

I have had my new car for 14 months and never received my model, probably called and wrote my SA, 40 times about it, even called the owner of the company. They really didn't care one bit. I have given up, wish someone at Lambo USA, could help me. Car came from Lambo Goldcoast, in Chicago. Their reputation is not stellar when it comes to customer service.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts

I have had my new car for 14 months and never received my model, probably called and wrote my SA, 40 times about it, even called the owner of the company. They really didn't care one bit. I have given up, wish someone at Lambo USA, could help me. Car came from Lambo Goldcoast, in Chicago. Their reputation is not stellar when it comes to customer service.
FWIK, it is upon dealership and your sales person to request it as it costs money ($1000) and usually dealership pays for it..

Reactions: redjim

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·

You could try LCC and they have people in North America and Italy that can sometimes make things happen. In the past that has worked for me, though, obtaining the model has never been difficult. Just a word of caution I am not sure how contacting LCC might impact your relationship with the dealership. Having said that, I would would contact them but that's just the way I roll.

Reactions: redjim

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
FWIK, it is upon dealership and your sales person to request it as it costs money ($1000) and usually dealership pays for it..
From what I got from talking with dealer that does not seem right? My dealer has been a little stingy and I can't see them shelling out $1k for it. Also this came with welcome kit, shows on timeline you get model after you get car.
Black Rectangle Font Material property Wood

I wonder if there are some dealers who keep? They sell for good money on ebay
Mr Collection 1/18 One-Off Model Lamborghini Huracán Evo | eBay

·
Registered
402 Posts
From what I got from talking with dealer that does not seem right? My dealer has been a little stingy and I can't see them shelling out $1k for it. Also this came with welcome kit, shows on timeline you get model after you get car. View attachment 316975

I wonder if there are some dealers who keep? They sell for good money on ebay
Mr Collection 1/18 One-Off Model Lamborghini Huracán Evo | eBay
I've also heard from my SA and some YouTube videos actually the model comes with the car the dealer doesn't seem to pay for it... That seems strange they would say that.

In today's car market I don't see many dealers shelling out 1k for it. They would most definitely pass the cost onto the client.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've also heard from my SA and some YouTube videos actually the model comes with the car the dealer doesn't seem to pay for it... That seems strange they would say that.

In today's car market I don't see many dealers shelling out 1k for it. They would most definitely pass the cost onto the client.
I hope no dealer is that greedy or stupid. If the model comes with a car and the dealer keeps it , I would consider that stealing which could be a felony in some states.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 · (Edited)
Thanks Albert, just what is LCC?

I hope your PFF is done soon!!
Lamborghini Customer Care: 1-866-681-6276. The PPF will be completed on Monday or Tuesday, can't wait.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Gentlemen, I have not yet had time to seriously drive the STO, and when I do I will create an EVO/STO comparison thread but one thing I have to tell you, pictures don't come close to approximately the beauty of this Lamborghini creation. It is without a doubt the most beautiful sports car that I have ever seen or owned. Trust me, you have to see an STO in person to really appreciate its beauty, it's absolutely breathtaking.
FYI, I did drive it 20 miles to my PPF installers place of business but that was following my wife in her SUV who was going VERY SLOWLY with her 4-way flashers on. I wanted to assure enroute we did not sustain any chips in the STO's paint while it was still in its au naturel state. :giggle:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Gentlemen, I have not yet had time to seriously drive the STO, and when I do I will create an EVO/STO comparison thread but one thing I have to tell you, pictures don't come close to approximately the beauty of this Lamborghini creation. It is without a doubt the most beautiful sports car that I have ever seen or owned. Trust me, you have to see an STO in person to really appreciate its beauty, it's absolutely breathtaking.
FYI, I did drive it 20 miles to my PPF installers place of business but that was following my wife in her SUV who was going VERY SLOWLY with her 4-way flashers on. I wanted to assure enroute we did not sustain any chips in the STO's paint while it was still in its au naturel state. :giggle:
We all want to know your thoughts.

121 - 140 of 164 Posts