Lamborghini Talk banner
101 - 120 of 164 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Yes, I agree and as you implied color choices/finishes are very personal, and classic case of the "eye of the beholder". In the end, it's all good.
Yes, I agree 100% - I had the toughest time speccing this car. So many good choices - the only issue is the cost of options quickly get you to $400k 😅

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Yes, I agree 100% - I had the toughest time speccing this car. So many good choices - the only issue is the cost of options quickly get you to $400k 😅
True about the pricing, unless you go with base spec the cost climbs quickly.

The tormentor configurator can drive one crazy, and I mentioned this before but, I called my wife over so many times when I was configuring the STO she would exclaim........NOT AGAIN! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Just a heads up if you vehicle transporter has an iPhone they can select "Share My Location" and you can follow the driver/truck for the entire trip using "Find My" on your Apple device. Essentially the driver selects your telephone number and enables said feature, see attached. Some drivers are unaware of this so you can give them the rest of story. Another option some drivers use the program Glympse. Cheers 🥂

Last Mile Customer Experience - Glympse

Attachments

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Just a heads up if you vehicle transporter has an iPhone they can select "Share My Location" and you can follow the driver/truck for the entire trip using "Find My" on your Apple device. Essentially the driver selects your telephone number and enables said feature, see attached. Some drivers are unaware of this so you can give them the rest of story. Another option some drivers use the program Glympse. Cheers 🥂

Last Mile Customer Experience - Glympse
I can feel your excitement... I am getting hyped up too...

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Thanks my friend! You think Rosso Mars will attract LEO. :giggle: Can't drive 55.................

• Haha
Reactions: Lambo18Feb

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
How things looking for your Lambo prospects? Hopefully, things will start improving soon with the allocation outlook.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
How things looking for your Lambo prospects? Hopefully, things will start improving soon with the allocation outlook.
Still waiting for an allocation.. at this point I have deposit for EVO, STO, Tecnica, new V12 Coupe, 296 GTS... lol
Eventually should get 1 car someday..

• Wow
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Still waiting for an allocation.. at this point I have deposit for EVO, STO, Tecnica, new V12 Coupe, 296 GTS... lol
Eventually should get 1 car someday..
Then again you could get all those cars...............and then have an instant crowded stable. Good luck! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
haha EVO definitely won't happen.. rest may be.. we will see.. I just need to get 1 asap...
Hope you get the STO if that is your interest...........but it's all good.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Dropped my STO off at the PPF installers place of business and although the wife and I went over the car paint carefully my installer pointed out a few areas that need compounding and polishing. I anticipated that as a possibility and brought along my orbital polishers and cleaning supplies and made quick work of said defects. BTW, the Griot's mini orbital polisher I purchased was ideal for the tighter areas.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
This is why I like that the place where I get my PPF done is also one of the best detail shops in the state. He gives the car a complete paint correction before applying PPF. He showed me on my car how much clay bar removed even though car was built just 6 weeks prior

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
This is why I like that the place where I get my PPF done is also one of the best detail shops in the state. He gives the car a complete paint correction before applying PPF. He showed me on my car how much clay bar removed even though car was built just 6 weeks prior
I enjoy doing the correction and to be honest it is not all that difficult. You get the hang of polishing pretty quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
I like washing my cars but dont think I could do nearly the job my shop does on a full detail, especially on the ceramic coating

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
I like washing my cars but dont think I could do nearly the job my shop does on a full detail, especially on the ceramic coating
I don't even like washing my cars and as far as detailing forget about it!

• Haha
Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Did your model come in with car? Been 5 weeks since I picked up car and still no model

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 · (Edited)
Did your model come in with car? Been 5 weeks since I picked up car and still no model
It took 5 weeks to get my EVO model and I suspect at least that long or longer for the STO model especially with the many supply chain challenges. As soon as I get my STO model I will add it to my timeline.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Thanks, so hopefully mine soon.

101 - 120 of 164 Posts