Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 100 of 164 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Congrats on being so close to delivery! Red and black is my second favorite color combo. But I'm surprised you let them detail it? Did you tell them to put towels over motor ? :)
I guess being on the forum for a while I am somewhat transparent. :giggle: After I get the car it then gets a thorough cleaning.

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
131 Posts
Here are some pictures and videos after the STO was detailed:

Watching the walk around video, I kept saying “that’s my favorite angle”. At the end of the video…they’re all great angles on an STO!
I love that color on that car. The wheel/center lock/caliper combo is nice and clean and menacing with the red paint.
Are you now selling your EVO anytime soon? Ahem…🤝? Lol

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Watching that walk around video, I kept saying “that’s my favorite angle”. At the end of the video…they’re all great angles on that car!
I love that color on that car. The wheel/center lock/caliper combo is nice and clean and menacing with the red paint.
Are you now selling your EVO anytime soon? Ahem…🤝? Lol
Thanks! No plans to sell the EVO at this time. ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
That is an incredible car! A dream has come true. When does it arrive?

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 · (Edited)
That is an incredible car! A dream has come true. When does it arrive?
I chose Rosso Mars Metallic because it's so inconspicuous. :ROFLMAO:
It arrives Wednesday the 3rd of August.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
I chose Rosso Mars Metallic because it's so inconspicuous. :ROFLMAO:
It arrives Wednesday the 3rd of August.
No flying under the radar with that one! I can't wait to get your feedback and comparison to your EVO.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
No flying under the radar with that one! I can't wait to get your feedback and comparison to your EVO.
Absolutely will give you my impressions. The PPF should be completed by the 5th or 8th of August, and then the fun begins. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I am tracking the truck on "Find My" on my iMac...........no sleep for a few nights. :giggle:

Reactions: Lambo18Feb and LHP

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I got this idea from Tim Burton (Shmee150). When the engine bonnet of the STO is removed this stand will work nicely to safely set it aside when working on the car.........

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do you know what your CP8 date was and how it aligned with the actual production completed time? My CP8 date is December 10th, so I'm thinking car will get here in January or February.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Do you know what your CP8 date was and how it aligned with the actual production completed time? My CP8 date is December 10th, so I'm thinking car will get here in January or February.
My CP8 date did not populate immediately but eventually reflected the 28th of May, and I believe it was completed on or around that date as per the Final LOOM screenshot which indicates the "Plan Complete date" and the "Production Complete" date both as 05/22, see attached.

Attachments

Reactions: LamboboySTO

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
39 Posts
My CP8 date did not populate immediately but eventually reflected the 28th of May, and I believe it was completed on or around that date as per the Final LOOM screenshot which indicates the "Plan Complete date" and the "Production Complete" date both as 05/22, see attached.
Thanks for sharing! Ive got a question. When you submitted your order on Dec ‘21 how long you’ve had to wait till you get allocation or already had it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Thanks for sharing! Ive got a question. When you submitted your order on Dec ‘21 how long you’ve had to wait till you get allocation or already had it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The order cannot be submitted until an allocation is released to the dealership by Lamborghini. My order was actually validated on the 8th of December, and then both the allocation was released to the dealership by Lamborghini and my order was submitted on the 17th of January, see link to my STO timeline.

Reactions: LamboboySTO and LHP

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
looking over your photos again I think the matte sections looks excellent and makes the car more aggressive vs gloss. Can't go wrong either way but I'm starting to like the matte a lot on the STO. On the Evo all the matte parts look better in gloss.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
looking over your photos again I think the matte sections looks excellent and makes the car more aggressive vs gloss. Can't go wrong either way but I'm starting to like the matte a lot on the STO. On the Evo all the matte parts look better in gloss.
Yes, I agree and as you implied color choices/finishes are very personal, and classic case of the "eye of the beholder". In the end, it's all good.

Reactions: LHP
81 - 100 of 164 Posts