Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
16,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my STO timeline from order submission to delivery at the dealership. This thread is intended for those waiting on an STO order, and I will continue to update this timeline as dates become available (red). This thread is about the STO but, to endeavor to make it more global, it's likely relevant to all Huracans'. To date, the Lamborghini factory to has been humming along like a well-oiled machine notwithstanding supply chain challenges and the recent production hiccup.
  • Deposit/"Order Validated” on the 8th of December, 2021
  • Order Submitted on the 17th of January 2022 with a June* Allocation
  • In Production on the 2nd February
  • VIN Assigned on the 9th of May
  • Completed on the 28th of May
  • In Transport to Emden Port 13th June, departed Emden Port on the 5th of July
  • Unica App, "Tunnel of lights picture" appeared on the 13th of July
  • Arrived in Halifax Canada on the 14th of July at 09:03 UTC (draught ↓ from 9.5 to 9.2), departed for Baltimore on the 14th of July 20:31 UTC
  • Unica App, "Connect Your Car" on the 15th of July
  • Arrived Baltimore (Sparrows Point port) on the 18th of July (Only took 13 days from Emden port even with a stop at Halifax) (draught ↓ from 9.2 to 8.4)
  • Arrived at the Dealership the 25th of July (FYI, transport to the dealership is arranged/pre-arranged by Lamborghini not the dealership)
  • PDI Same day of arrival and takes about 4 to 6 hours
  • Delivery arranged for the 3rd of August/PPF application on the 4th of August (Suntek Ultra)
  • The 1:18 Model on the......TBD
  • STO Gloves on the.......TBD

*Completion date got bumped up from June to May

Attachments

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Here is my STO timeline from order submission to delivery at the dealership. This thread is intended for those waiting on an STO order, and I will continue to update this timeline as dates become available. This thread is about the STO but, to endeavor to make it more global, it's likely relevant to all Huracans'. To date, the Lamborghini factory to has been humming along like a well-oiled machine notwithstanding supply chain challenges and the recent production hiccup.
  • EVO Completed on the 28th of May
  • Arrived in Halifax Canada 14th of July at 09:03 UTC (draught ↓ from 9.5 to 9.2), departed for the Baltimore on the 14th of July 20:31 UTC
  • Arrived Baltimore (Sparrows Point port) on the 18th of July (Only took 13 days from Emden port even with a stop at Halifax) (draught ↓ from 9.2 to 8.4)
  • Arrived at the Dealership the 25th of July (FYI, transport to the dealership is arranged/pre-arranged by Lamborghini not the dealership)
  • Received the EVO 1:18 Model on the TBD

This needs to be fixed :D
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
829 Posts
Here is my STO timeline from order submission to delivery at the dealership. This thread is intended for those waiting on an STO order, and I will continue to update this timeline as dates become available. This thread is about the STO but, to endeavor to make it more global, it's likely relevant to all Huracans'. To date, the Lamborghini factory to has been humming along like a well-oiled machine notwithstanding supply chain challenges and the recent production hiccup.
  • Arrived in Halifax Canada on the 14th of July at 09:03 UTC (draught ↓ from 9.5 to 9.2), departed for Baltimore on the 14th of July 20:31 UTC
  • Received the 1:18 Model on the TBD

Happy for you!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not the craziest colour combo [black and red], but it's really classy nonetheless.
I tried to do colour combinations with the STO but it kept coming out looking a bit clownish. So, as I have stated...................less is more, at least, for me.

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^As a fellow Paisan, I guess I am in good company. :giggle:

·
Registered
751 Posts

First and foremost, congratulations on getting an STO, for a while it appeared touch and go. You’re in for a huge shock compared to the EVO. By the way, I love your spec. Simple, but really classy looking. I think the Mars Red is one of the nicest reds out there (high praise coming from a guy who just received a Scuderia Rosso F8).

I admit to being perplexed and a bit jealous of the leather wheel. I was told it was not possible, it is about the only thing I would change about my STO.

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First and foremost, congratulations on getting an STO, for a while it appeared touch and go. You’re in for a huge shock compared to the EVO. By the way, I love your spec. Simple, but really classy looking. I think the Mars Red is one of the nicest reds out there (high praise coming from a guy who just received a Scuderia Rosso F8).

I admit to being perplexed and a bit jealous of the leather wheel. I was told it was not possible, it is about the only thing I would change about my STO.
Thanks. The leather steering wheel is something I really wanted and asked the dealership about and they said no problem they had another buyer with the same request and it turned out to be only a $2K option so, I said please do..........

Reactions: wthensler

·
Registered
530 Posts
Congratulations! Best color:)

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
35 Posts

What a beauty. Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the timeline. I will see how closely my Tecnica build aligns with that!

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What a beauty. Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the timeline. I will see how closely my Tecnica build aligns with that!
Thank you. Yes, post your experience after your Tecnica is delivered it will be helpful to the waiters.

Reactions: huracanBull

·
Registered
404 Posts

Thank you for posting this Albert.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts