Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few pics of my Gallardo. Been such a blast to drive. Had it for about 3 weeks and loving every minute of it 😃

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome! That's a beautiful car. I also enjoyed the raindrops on it. Something I just realized I've never seen on mine. I need to get out more, LOL!

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Yes the rain drops from day of purchase, her maiden voyage home 🤪

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the "Gated Community!"

Enjoy your new toy.

Where are you located (the pictures show some nice mountains)?
I’m in Washington. That pic was taken in Bellingham at Chuckanut drive. It’s a gorgeous spot for mountain and ocean views.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
96 Posts
WOW.... I remember seeing this one for sale not so long ago and thought man what a gorgeous spec. Congrats brother. Welcome to the Gated fam (y) :D :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW.... I remember seeing this one for sale not so long ago and thought man what a gorgeous spec. Congrats brother. Welcome to the Gated fam (y) :D :ROFLMAO:
Thank you! Miles of smiles so far 🤪

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,826 Posts
Congratulations! You got lucky and found a gem.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did they find anything during your PPI or was it ready to go 100%?
Couple minor things that didn’t bother me. Car is pretty mint otherwise.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,071 Posts
I’m in Washington. That pic was taken in Bellingham at Chuckanut drive. It’s a gorgeous spot for mountain and ocean views.
BLambo, I’m in Bellevue. Let’s go for a ride one day soon!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am glad we sold that car to you and it stays local...come join us on some of he local drives....
Enjoy the car
Glad your happy

Roy Cats

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes!!! Clyde would love to!! Roy you da man! I’ll continue my business with you and look forward to attending the spirited rallies 😎

1 - 20 of 23 Posts