·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Gorgeous! I hope this beauty finds a deserving home. GLWS

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
That is so nice. I absolutely love that interior color with the Monterey Blue, beautiful car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ken,
I've learned a huge amount about the car in the last few weeks. It's been a tough experience with a lot of unpleasant and unfounded accusations. But I now have a good history of the car from a previous owner, a 2 day PPI from a Lamborghini dealership and I think I have everything I need to relist the car. I'm just waiting on BaT to let me know how they want to proceed. But I will put everything I've learned in the last weeks on line so this never happens with this car again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ken,
I've learned a huge amount about the car in the last few weeks. It's been a tough experience with a lot of unpleasant and unfounded accusations. But I now have a good history of the car from a previous owner, a 2 day PPI from a Lamborghini dealership and I think I have everything I need to relist the car. I'm just waiting on BaT to let me know how they want to proceed. But I will put everything I've learned in the last weeks on line so this never happens with this car again.
Knowing how BAT works, don’t be surprised if they decide not to relist.

You might find a buyer here, that’s how I found my Roadster, but you need to adjust your price expectations accordingly.

Good luck my friend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.