Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks everyone! Very happy to have found this!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hear you. As far as Lamborghini NA, they say warranty is covered no issue. Car for now is staying in chicago.

Yes exactly. I had it coded to display in miles at the dealer.
Do you have Lamborghini NA’s warranty statement in writing?

This is a major reason why I won’t buy a Canadian Performante unless it is already out of warranty and its history is well-documented.

Every good connection I have spoken with has said warranty is void on Canadian vehicles.

A statement in writing would probably help many people and resolve this contentious issue.

TIA!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Do you have Lamborghini NA’s warranty statement in writing?

This is a major reason why I won’t buy a Canadian Performante unless it is already out of warranty and its history is well-documented.

Every good connection I have spoken with has said warranty is void on Canadian vehicles.

A statement in writing would probably help many people and resolve this contentious issue.

TIA!
Unfortunately I heard the exact same thing, prices on Lambos are super cheap in CA right now compared to the US, I tried to buy a new SVJ roadster up there but the dealer basically said don't waste your time, you lose your warranty etc.

Car is an incredible spec, I'm sure you got a deal with it being from Canada and it's probably just about out of warranty anyway so who cares lol.

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Unfortunately I heard the exact same thing, prices on Lambos are super cheap in CA right now compared to the US, I tried to buy a new SVJ roadster up there but the dealer basically said don't waste your time, you lose your warranty etc.

Car is an incredible spec, I'm sure you got a deal with it being from Canada and it's probably just about out of warranty anyway so who cares lol.
Guys, i'm really not sure. All I know is the dealer that I bought the car from sells a lot of these and they have gotten confirmation that the warranty is still good and had customers get work done. In my particular situation, the warranty is up in March anyway so I really don't even care. The cars really aren't that cheap in Canada for good specs. Then add the 4-5% in import duties and you're right around the prices in the states.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,716 Posts
At this point I wouldn't lose any sleep over the warranty. It's up in March so forget about it and enjoy the fact that you got your dream car. I am sure it is in top condition and will treat you right.

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks Russ. You’re exactly right, not going to lose sleep over it. As far as condition, it’s nearly perfect. A couple rock chips in areas it doesn’t have clear bra. I am going to get those touched up, do a full paint correct and take off all old clear and redo the entire car so it’s protected. This car is likely staying with me long term.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,480 Posts
At this point I wouldn't lose any sleep over the warranty. It's up in March so forget about it and enjoy the fact that you got your dream car. I am sure it is in top condition and will treat you right.
Agree and even with my limited experience with the brand my gestalt on the Huracan is that it can take a licking and keep on ticking.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,078 Posts
Denying warranty because it's a CDN is hogwash. I know a lot of owners who spend Winter down South and they've had US dealers fix warranty related issues on CDN cars. It's a scare tactic by some dealer so US buyers don't come up to Canada and buy cars or CDN dealers who don't want to sell to US customers.

Austin and his Dad have bought a lot of Lambo's over the past few months from Canada. Clean cars, high spec'd and cars that weren't selling because we have a much smaller supercar market. Now CDN dealers are now pulling back because they need inventory so they're stonewalling US customers.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I would have zero problem with that color but, as we all know, I love flamboyant colors, and when I want to blend in I drive one of my Hondas'. ;) Bright colors are fun pure and simple.......we are all going to blend in when we pass and until then.......flamboyant is good!
That one looks a bit familiar.
IMG_0555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
345 Posts
And Jr that purple is incredible. That's the only color I like better than my own. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve emailed Lambo North America and confirmed they do honor Canadian warranty (have it in writing)

Enjoy the car, it’s beautiful. The Performante is the best super car I’ve driven, period.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve emailed Lambo North America and confirmed they do honor Canadian warranty (have it in writing)

Enjoy the car, it’s beautiful. The Performante is the best super car I’ve driven, period.
Great news, can you share publicly or privately with your personal info redacted?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,716 Posts
That is good to know, there seems to be a lot of nice inventory in CA to choose from. Especially at Uptown Toronto.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Stunning color. Congratulations!!! Looking at this color makes me feel like that lion (not diego) from the Ice Age when he saw the mammoth ... drooling!!! I want'em all!!! 😋

41 - 59 of 59 Posts