·
Registered
286 Posts
Love it! Congrats

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Wow that color is amazing and to say it "pops" is truly an understatement. I wonder how many of Viola Perfs were produced? Is that a specialty color/paint-to-sample?

·
Registered
731 Posts
The color is awesome, I have been thinking of wrapping my car in that color, if they make a wrap in that color??? Beautiful car.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The color is awesome, I have been thinking of wrapping my car in that color, if they make a wrap in that color??? Beautiful car.
Look up sweet plum by 3m. It’s pretty close.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
It is funny how everyone really loves this color but few are brave enough to own one. I remember when I was afraid of colors, boy has that changed.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It is funny how everyone really loves this color but few are brave enough to own one. I remember when I was afraid of colors, boy has that changed.
I think most people just didn’t think to order this way, but believe me, many do want and would own this color. The last coupe they had sold in 12 hours, and this coupe was listed Sunday and sold to me Monday morning.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
Most of the best colors are the ones we seldom see and I like it that way. It keeps it unique and rare. I actually considered purple and figured I’ll start with green. for me it felt safer.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I personally love green, and in a spider it looks even better. The RWD in my opinion looks far better than the new AWD, so with top down your car is going to look perfect.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's very true. Well, I think I belong to the brave, at least a bit. Viola Ophelia that is. :love:

(But I didn't want to hijack the thread.)

Viola_Ophelia.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
That's very true. Well, I think belong to the brave, at least a bit. Viola Ophelia that is. :love:

(But I didn't want to hijack the thread.)

View attachment 288911
I’ve seen this on an Aventador. Very cool color, and anyone with a purple perf is more than welcome to add to this thread, not hijacking it at all!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
I would have zero problem with that color but, as we all know, I love flamboyant colors, and when I want to blend in I drive one of my Hondas'. ;) Bright colors are fun pure and simple.......we are all going to blend in when we pass and until then.......flamboyant is good!

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Look up sweet plum by 3m. It’s pretty close.
the color is gloss plum explosion by 3M that is very close to viola. I was going to wrap it this color but the orange peel and quality scared me so I went with an Inozetek color. It’s insane how much better the wrap is vs 3M or Avery.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks! Why aren’t you interested in a Canada spec? There isn’t even one difference between a Canadian spec and a Us spec..
Didn't want to risk any warranty/recall issues not being covered in the US with a Canadian car. My local dealer is meh. Is this one going to PR? So jealous of the color combo

·
Registered
Current: 2019 SVJ coupe Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
946 Posts
There's no major difference between a CDN vs US Huracan. All CDN cars have daylight running lights and of course the dash is in KM and not miles.

·
Super Moderator
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Didn't want to risk any warranty/recall issues not being covered in the US with a Canadian car. My local dealer is meh. Is this one going to PR? So jealous of the color combo
I hear you. As far as Lamborghini NA, they say warranty is covered no issue. Car for now is staying in chicago.

There's no major difference between a CDN vs US Huracan. All CDN cars have daylight running lights and of course the dash is in KM and not miles.
Yes exactly. I had it coded to display in miles at the dealer.

·
Registered
736 Posts
That purple is so nice. If I ever did a wrap it would be Viola. Thanks for the tip on the 3M gloss plum. Big congrats on the Purple Perf

21 - 40 of 59 Posts