Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time searching, I finally found and bought my Viola Parsifae Performante. A few spiders have come up for sale over the last year(closer to year and a half,) but since I don’t fit, I had to pass. Long story short, I finally found one on Sunday night on Autotrader by total luck, and made a deal on it first thing Monday morning. Car is a great spec!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,039 Posts
Congratulations on your find! Stunning! You can't hesitate when you find the right one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sick color!! Congrats!

·
Registered
Current: 2019 SVJ coupe Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
946 Posts
Awesome, did you buy from Austin? CDN car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
That looks sick, congrats! Even better with the matching purple brake calipers! Do you have purple stiching on the interior as well or white instead?

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is an interior photo. My ideal spec would be green stitching but this white is second on my list. Purple calipers are growing on me but green are first choice. As far as wheels, I know the centerlocks are popular, but those bronze Narvi wheels are amazing! In the spring I might get the hardware swapped and put Narvis on.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Off topic but what is required to convert the narvi wheels to center lock?
You need to get new spindles and new wheels. Novitec sells an OEM kit for around $13k I believe and then you need the wheels.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congratz!! I’m still looking. That’s pretty much the exact spec I would get. Purple and white.

Kearns been snatching up al the hot perf color but most are Canadian cars which I’m not interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratz!! I’m still looking. That’s pretty much the exact spec I would get. Purple and white.

Kearns been snatching up al the hot perf color but most are Canadian cars which I’m not interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Why aren’t you interested in a Canada spec? There isn’t even one difference between a Canadian spec and a Us spec..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts