Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Congratulations! The orange and blue go quite well together..........Enjoy!

Registered
Boy, that does looks super nice! Might that be a 720S, sitting next to the Urus? If so, do you enjoy it as much I have enjoyed mine?

Have fun with them both!!

Registered
Nice!! Good combo 馃憤馃徎

Reactions: Capsfan

Registered
Nice spec!

How did you get that interior combo? Trying to configure the same in blue but can鈥檛 seem to get it to work. Dealer said it鈥檚 not possible鈥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice spec!

How did you get that interior combo? Trying to configure the same in blue but can鈥檛 seem to get it to work. Dealer said it鈥檚 not possible鈥

Don't copy my spec. 馃榾 just kidding. I went back on and was screwing around with the configuration and couldn't find the exterior color in matte. Not sure if they changed it up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gh21631? Big congrats on your new whip I like the exterior/interior color combination.
Thank you. When I was configuring it I wasn't sure how it would look in person. I've seen the exterior color in gloss but not matte. The only change I might make is having the gray trim painted gloss black but I'm still undecided on this.

Premium Member

Registered
Don't copy my spec. just kidding. I went back on and was screwing around with the configuration and couldn't find the exterior color in matte. Not sure if they changed it up.
Don't copy my spec. just kidding. I went back on and was screwing around with the configuration and couldn't find the exterior color in matte. Not sure if they changed it up.
Haha no worries. I鈥檓 trying to get an ext custom blue pearl paint. Interior stitching is the issue. Can鈥檛 seem to get the Q citura with contrast solid inserts on the door, lower dash and storage. Are those Elegante seats?

Registered
Congratulations! Amazing car and I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied.

Reactions: Capsfan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha no worries. I鈥檓 trying to get an ext custom blue pearl paint. Interior stitching is the issue. Can鈥檛 seem to get the Q citura with contrast solid inserts on the door, lower dash and storage. Are those Elegante seats?

Yes, q citura with inverted stitching. The main color is black.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts