Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after waiting almost 10 years after seeing the Aventador come out in 2012, I knew I HAD to have one.

And I knew I had to have a roadster, any roadster.

I know many people think that the 2012-2016 Aventador is pretty boring, but not I !! And that's not what people were saying back then! :p

Thank you to Kevin and Roy at Cats Exotics helping me buy my second Lambo!!

The car is a 2014 Roadster in the original debut color of Arancio Argos. It's a color that may not get alot of hoopla, but it was the color I saw the aventador in for the first time and loved it. Granted, I did want verde ithaca, but the ones that came up were not in as good shape as this one. And after looking for 6+ months, it was time to pull the trigger, especially in this crazy market! My money was worth less and less everyday.

Here's to a new Lambo chapter in my life.

Delivery Pics and more pics incoming!

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Looks fantastic. Argos is special. More pics please.

Reactions: Ahmed.m

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
588 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the Aventador. What are you planning on doing with the vehicle?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and enjoy the Aventador. What are you planning on doing with the vehicle?
Why drive the ****e out of it and have a good time meeting cool Lambo peeps like I’ve done for the last 10 years!(y)(y):)

And also share my ownership experience with others so they can learn from their cars as well.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
167 Posts
Great color, congrats! The AV is such a fun experience, and gets smiles wherever I go. Post more pics when you're able to, and if you're in Texas, there is a big Lamborghini Festival coming up in October in Houston, something to consider. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Argos with the contrasting black roof/wheels/trim looks tits! Big congrats on your new whip

·
Registered
2021 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster, 2020 Ranger Rover Velar SV, 2019 Audi RS 5
78 Posts
Congrats and the color looks awesome. Not sure if your roof panels are flat black or gloss from the pic. If flat, you may want to wrap in a gloss black.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Beautiful car, I congratulate you on waiting for the right roadster! Life is just more exciting when you go topless.

Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Registered
SL #7007
428 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,439 Posts
Congratulations cool ride!

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
90 Posts
always thought lp700 was the better looking aventador

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
115 Posts
Wow nice car! Can’t wait to see the other pics, also from the interior. Congrats! 🥳

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats! Roofless definitely adds to the experience for sure!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts