Lamborghini Talk banner

My New To ME Aventador!!

7072 55
Well, after waiting almost 10 years after seeing the Aventador come out in 2012, I knew I HAD to have one.

And I knew I had to have a roadster, any roadster.

I know many people think that the 2012-2016 Aventador is pretty boring, but not I !! And that's not what people were saying back then! :p

Thank you to Kevin and Roy at Cats Exotics helping me buy my second Lambo!!

The car is a 2014 Roadster in the original debut color of Arancio Argos. It's a color that may not get alot of hoopla, but it was the color I saw the aventador in for the first time and loved it. Granted, I did want verde ithaca, but the ones that came up were not in as good shape as this one. And after looking for 6+ months, it was time to pull the trigger, especially in this crazy market! My money was worth less and less everyday.

Here's to a new Lambo chapter in my life.

Delivery Pics and more pics incoming!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and enjoy the Aventador. What are you planning on doing with the vehicle?
Why drive the ****e out of it and have a good time meeting cool Lambo peeps like I’ve done for the last 10 years!(y)(y):)

And also share my ownership experience with others so they can learn from their cars as well.

· Registered
2017 Aventador S
214 Posts
Great color, congrats! The AV is such a fun experience, and gets smiles wherever I go. Post more pics when you're able to, and if you're in Texas, there is a big Lamborghini Festival coming up in October in Houston, something to consider. Cheers.

· Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
131 Posts
Congrats and the color looks awesome. Not sure if your roof panels are flat black or gloss from the pic. If flat, you may want to wrap in a gloss black.

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,932 Posts
Beautiful car, I congratulate you on waiting for the right roadster! Life is just more exciting when you go topless.

Reactions: AzusilApps
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.