Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice G !

I must say you have very good taste in Color selection for your Gallardo... :) :) Congrats you will love it!!!

Now that you have the windows tinted - what about the front headlights ;)

Here is a pic of my Gallardo with the front Headlights tinted - 25% (looks darker on photos than in person - up close you can still see the bulbs/headlights... Does cut back on night vision with low beams (probably about 25% oddly enough :) - High beams still are very bright and no issues...

Before and After shots...

·
Registered
16 Posts
YellowMurci said:
looks like 50% - maybe 35% tint cant tell on the angle with the sun
I was actually thinking that those pics are without the tint... at 50% that is pretty much blackout from a distance (even with the sun).

Look at the front angle of my shots above - this is with no window tint - my windows (which only have tint from the factory) no aftermarket - look as dark as these...

This is a pic in my garage - the opener lights are on as well as overhead lights..

Which makes me wonder was factory tinting an option possibly... I am looking at my window sticker it doesn't show it - but looking online at other photos some do appear darker (even in bright sun) than others (minus color interior effect, etc.).

I picked mine up new - so I know it hasn't been tinted - and there is no film..

Interesting...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts