Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Great pictures. I wonder if it would be safer (law enforcement wise) to do these kind of Runs on your side of the pond or our side?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well its coming to the states next year, so we can find out ;) Seriously though, id say Eastern Europe is slacker than the states. You can openly bribe police without a problem. We were pulled 7 times this year and only got a ticket twice. One of the times we were let off, we had been pulled at close to 170mph with a carrera GT. Try doing that in the UK or the US and i think you would find yourself sharing a cell with a large bald man who keeps dropping the soap....

Next year they are planning three continents and 3k miles. Finish is going to be states side.

·
Registered
12 Posts
jamesketchell said:
Well its coming to the states next year, so we can find out ;) Seriously though, id say Eastern Europe is slacker than the states. You can openly bribe police without a problem. We were pulled 7 times this year and only got a ticket twice. One of the times we were let off, we had been pulled at close to 170mph with a carrera GT. Try doing that in the UK or the US and i think you would find yourself sharing a cell with a large bald man who keeps dropping the soap....

Next year they are planning three continents and 3k miles. Finish is going to be states side.
I live here in the USA and don't think they would let you drive over 90 MPH with out giving you a ticket. If you went 170 you could get over 5 years in jail. I saw a sport bike rider on tv who got 5 years in jail for going 150 MPH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts