Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a tribute to my favorite Lamborghini forum, I'm announcing my purchase of Miura S 4593 here, so fellow "Early V12" readers Fred and JRV can get the scoop.

Attached is a picture I borrowed from miuraregister.com. When I get the chance, I'll take a few photos alongside 5018 and post them in the garage.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Drool.... I'd love to make a 11" x 17" centerfold of that for the calendar. Need a killer background and it's done.

L

·
0 Posts
Congrats Thomas! It's just beautiful. And I recognize the brickwork, is that Monterey?

Can't wait to see more pix -- nice one! :D

Fred

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats XS10!

Great Miura!

Those bricks do look familiar. I can find out where they are from.

I am curious about something. Is it really true that you can send a Miura SV back to the factory to get JOTA engine updates?

If so, that would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, the brickwork is from Monterey, where the car was auctioned to the last owner 2 years ago. He reconditioned the electrics, brakes, ignition, clutch, and carbs before selling it to me.

The car is a late S with vented discs. It's mechanically and electrically sorted, but does not have any real pedigree, which is basically why I bought it. This way I can drive it without worries.

RE: Miura SVJ Upgrades - Actually, all of these additions can be done by a competent shop, but I do believe the factory does do (expensive) restorations of cars in it's works department.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts