Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2021 huracan evo
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new Evo last week. A week earlier than expected. Here are some pics before I let her go into a shop for full body Xpel ppf and some striping.

Attachments

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Wow, look amazing Congratulations! Enjoy and stay safe!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I really like the interior color, that is the best color I have ever seen with white. Beautiful car Congratulations!

Premium Member
Wow, I didn鈥檛 think white would look so good. Big congrats and hopefully you will get to enjoy it fully!
I have said, it really doesn't matter what color you put on this car it will always look good. I have some colors I like more than others, but I like them all!

Registered
2021 huracan evo
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all. Will post more pics when I get her back next week from the shop. They are putting on the ppf , ceramic coating and some stripes.

Registered
That is a work of art. Really stunning combination. Just in time for Christmas. You just need a big red bow.

Registered
I was just thinking about how lamborghini seats are so often dark versus light in color...those look terrific in your car. Congrats and enjoy it!

Registered
Very nice in white this was my go to color if i was placing a order...but backed out since its a 7 month wait.

Premium Member
If I hadn鈥檛 gone with Alcantera this time I would have gone with tan leather seats. I just though Alcantera wouldn鈥檛 look right with in tan.

Registered
2021 huracan evo
Discussion Starter #16
Hi all, just got her back from full body expel ultimate ppf, with some stripes added. For those who want to preserve the original floor mats, I found a well made clear vinyl sets from Carid.com for 50. It comes with OEM like retention rings. It already saved mine from mudding after an unexpected rain shower.

Attachments

Premium Member
Looks fantastic, nice touch with the Italian flag colors!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts