Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to South Cali and picked up this just great 12-99 Mill edition roadster, tit with black and gray interior, 5800 miles, just perfect has k-40 built in back and front, clear bra, great stereo....at Al', MILANO right now getting new exhaust and major service........cant wait to get it back..... :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You just like red so you can find your car in the morning!!!!!!!!
:wave:
LOL LOL LOL

PS, I hope you dont mind, but they (AL/STEVE) had to leave yours outside for the night to make room for mine till the following day........after all you really cant see animal tracks on the red as easy as you can on the silver.

·
Registered
124 Posts
COngrats Roy, so is there any Lambo that you have'nt owned? I know you have'nt posted pics of any older models, but it looks like you have all the late models covered. :D

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I went down to South Cali and picked up this just great 12-99 Mill edition roadster, tit with black and gray interior, 5800 miles, just perfect has k-40 built in back and front, clear bra, great stereo....at Al', MILANO right now getting new exhaust and major service........cant wait to get it back..... :wave:
Roy: Does major service mean it is getting a new clutch?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No clutch is fine....other than the basics they go through their major includes re-checking and setting all the cams and lifters..timing ect...a bunch of crap...I am not a mechanic but I can say that I SURE can tell the difference after they have gone through the car.....NIGHT and F-----G DAY!!!!!

Worth every penny, wqould highly recomend it....

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
'99 Roadster

Great car with my favourite colour combination -- I've wanted the identical vehicle for myself, but there are none in Canada for sale of the last year and they are basically non-importable. Can you post a pic of the interior for me?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes fly yellow, chrome Alpine wheels....4100 miles.great car also....... 1st and only owner is a all star baseball player........

here are the clues....see if you can figure it out.....by the terms of the sal I am not allowed to publish his name......

Started with the Mariners, went to the Texas Rangers, now is with New York...lives with his wife and one child in Florida off season. :wave:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Roy, congrats on the Millennium!!!, my fav Diablo, (slightly biased - I own one).
Two questions, What number Mill is it, and they have SV gears, do you feel any diff between it and a regular VT?

Mark

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good question on the number..I dont know..I will have to go look..I do know that is was a 3rd week 12-99 car production....and that it was right behind the build day of the one AL at MILANO has right now..........

I did notice the slightly faster 0-62MPH....I have not got to top end yet..only hit about 180 with top off........I will have to wait a bit as it is currently under the microscope at Steve and Al'S Milano Imports in GIlroy, CA........

Having exhaust, new race cam, throtle bodys, lifters and valves re-done to titanium.........clutchcarbon fiber...brakes ceramic........the full meal deal.........probably won't be ready till next MONTERY show!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Roy, another gorgeous car for your collection...you should hold off on the Palm Springs run until the day after Thanksgiving (or do another one)!

·
Registered
59 Posts
YellowMurci said:
what are you talking about???????????
Read the first page of the thread... Roy bought a baseball player's car and described him with clues... said he couldn't name the guy. I believe I guessed correctly (its Alex Rodriguez).

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
vettebuyer5863 said:
Read the first page of the thread... Roy bought a baseball player's car and described him with clues... said he couldn't name the guy. I believe I guessed correctly (its Alex Rodriguez).

oh sorry man! i dont follow sports even though i have a ton of ball players as my customers - barely recognized Jeter when he came in - I am worse than some girls with this stuff - my guys have to tell me who's who

1 - 20 of 28 Posts