Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve finally got my dream car after many years of dreaming

Just want to thank everyone for the advice on helping me decide which AVS to purchase!
And I hope I can join in many discussions and help out where I can with my own advice in the future.

I must say after driving a transit van and an ID3 for the past couple of years it’s an event driving it!

Door Building Wood Automotive exterior Interior design

Furniture Couch Building Rectangle Wood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,303 Posts
Congrats on that beauty.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
That is stunning!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are a proper addict!!! - You built the house around the car !!! 😁😁
Big congrats...I was out in mine today, please be carefull in this weather...
Thanks mate! Yeah I took it out yesterday it was cold so just had a tickle here and there, Iv done about 80 miles in it so far and starting to get the feel of it and it’s different modes, just been pushing it a little more each time I open it up to gradually find the feel of it’s grip etc, it’s forecasted dry again today and also slightly warmer so no doubt it will be out again! Absolutely love it 😆

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Looks sick, congrats! What are those hexagonal lights called?
Thanks! I think they were just called hexagonal lights not to sound sarcastic, they’re just some Chinese import things, there were not expensive around £500 from a seller on eBay. They look nice but they are extremely bright in person, they also highlight any imperfections which you would struggle to see in natural light such as where bird droppings have been in the past etc. So sometimes could be a bug bearer if you have OCD as it would highlight any little swirl mark etc in the paint but I suppose that’s why detailers use them

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Congratulations on that stunning Roadster! Love the way the lighting frames your new mechanical Art. Happy trails and miles of smiles!

·
Registered
2017 Aventador SV Roadster
520 Posts
Congrats on your latest acquisition, beautiful car deserves such a beautiful space well done on the display case 😎

·
Registered
509 Posts
Love everything about this

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I do have a serious question, well, as serious as I can be on any given day..............OP, if you sell the house is the AVS considered part of the structure? :giggle:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I do have a serious question, well, as serious as I can be on any given day..............OP, if you sell the house is the AVS considered part of the structure? :giggle:
ha It actually looks part of the structure, I think I’d just have to make the garage into a home gym or something before I sold it, unless a buyer turns up in a nice car I don’t think many would appreciate the space like us L owners

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.