Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say much yet per legal advice.

My Muira was invloved in an accident while I was driving, and I sustained a concusion and was hospitalized for 3 days (damn 30 yr old seat belts ). It was not my fault and the Muira is sitting outside in my garage at this very moment!!!

I was having a close look at it earlier today and the damage fortunately is most cosmetic although I';m hiring a good sheet metal gur for the hood. No frame damage and only one broken fog light!

I have heard a completely different version of the truth has been making the rounds, and I'm not free to get into detailed pissing matches with the liars at this time!! I can assure everyone that the credibility of the mean and salacious liars repitations now speak for themselves!!!

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thank you for this post. I was going to ask you to make some sort of statment, as the rumors were flying left and right.

Yes, there's a lot of rumors out there and you need to o set the record straight. If you saw my post on another site, you know I'm supportive of this site and am grateful for the help I have received here.

Glad you're OK. Remember, cars are just machines made of metal and metal can always be fixed -

Now, let's just move on...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sorry to hear about it as well JRV. Really glad to see you yourself were OK. Having worked in the medical profession for 30 years, really get to appreciate how precious health and life is. Mechanical things (like cars) can almost always be repaired no matter how badly damaged. No so for our bodies.

Good luck and best wishes.
John

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:) i am happy you are fine now, most important thing
and i hope you could fix the car soon to, JRV
all my support
don't worry about rumors, we don't care to
:wave:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Forget the driver....oh that poor car, poor poor car. :) :) :)
Tell us what the police report says, no legal advice against that! It'll clear up what really happened.
Glad you're in one piece.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Peter K....I don't think Ita needs to, nor should he post the Police report. It's none of our business. Glad the drivers ok...and am sure the car will be back in top shape soon.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
peter_k said:
Idontknow, thought maybe it would quiet everyone down with the truth.
Peter,

all I have to say to you and your pack of lieing scumbag friends is [FUKK YOU!!!

:D

and on top of that you are now no longer welcome here for staring the truth in the face and still haveing the unmitigated gall to dispute the facts :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
can someone told me how these fights begin?
i am a member of the talk since 2004 and i am pretty new on l-power and i can't really understand the reason for all this hate between lambo-fans :confused:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
emilio,

that's all personal and I think the not involved like us should stand at the side and wait till the thunderstorm is over...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
raymond said:
emilio,

that's all personal and I think the not involved like us should stand at the side and wait till the thunderstorm is over...
you are right raymond, i only hope this won't last long... ;)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Two people here can't understand english and therefore shall no longer be with us. "I stated" specically in plain English that I'm not going to get into a public pissing match with rumour mongers .

These same people actually contribute nothing to the site anyway and have some obsession with fueling hatred and venoum.. I actually feel sorry for those who live their lives with so much hatred for others. It actually makes the larger Lambo Community look bad when the hate mongers just go on at lenght in public, because they represent the smallest portion of the Lambo World. As we have found thru this site 95% of Lambo Owners are great people more than willing to help others rather than tear them down.

I'm not even angry at you hate mongers out there, I feel sad and sorry for you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.