Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg 2012

Auto Art,Abrex,Amalgam,BBR,Bburago,CMC,EXOTO,Fox Toys,Fronti Art
ksmotorsport | Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg 2012/1 ? rajce.net
Fujimi,TSM Model,HPI,IST,Kyosho,Minichamps,MR,NOREV,
ksmotorsport | Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg 2012/2 ? rajce.net
OTTO,Solido,Schuco,Sun Star,Tecnomodel,TSM Model,And more.
ksmotorsport | Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg 2012/3 ? rajce.net
:hello:
Sun Star
Sun Star
Sun Srar
EXOTO
EXOTO
EXOTO
BBURAGO
BBURAGO
AA
CMC
BBR
Fronti Art
Fronti Art
Kyosho
Kyosho

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Nadherny modely! Asi se stoho zblaznis! Prosim te, us si kup aspon jeden 1:1 Lambo model. :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That is true. Not many Lambos in the CR.

But with your talents, I am sure that many board members may like for you to make (remanufacture/customize) a model to look exactly like their real car. And you could make some good money with that!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

Gas pedals are upside down.

Models of the same suit I bought two, both have similar defects painting.

The overall impression of the model from Welly FX?
The base is the same as poorer Welly.
The difference is only in the flocked interior.
Among the cheaper models is a very nice model.
Perhaps best of all cheap.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think I would have been more happy with the Welly FX model, I bought the black AUTOart instead, but I don't think it's worth over $200 like they ask. I find the shutlines on the Autoart to be inconsistent and the doors appear to be very flimsy to me. I personally think the quality of the SV, Reventon, and LP640 from Autoart is much more sturdy.

I've dropped my Reventon model 3 feet from my table to my carpet and it survived, everything still intact, including the side mirrors. I highly doubt I can say the same thing for the Aventador one though. I'm considering trading or selling mine locally as I am not as happy with it as I should be. There are many other flaws but I'm not getting into all of that for now.

I love your collection and your customizing skills, keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming!

81 - 100 of 105 Posts