Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does my performante always shut down in the road i turn it on the turn it back on then it does not accelerate

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo Spyder
19 Posts
Mine has done this twice . I have no clue. I asked service and they advised this is “sorta” normal. A misfire or something happened to cause it to go into “limp mode” and need to restart to reset. No codes shown either time for me and when i restarted it was fine. Both times for me was when it was cold and running less than 5 minutes. And of course is was pushing it. Not sure but has been a month or so since it happened last. When mine happens it like loses power and i need to pull over and restart.

Not sure if that helps or relates. Just my experience. Curious what others say

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has done this twice . I have no clue. I asked service and they advised this is “sorta” normal. A misfire or something happened to cause it to go into “limp mode” and need to restart to reset. No codes shown either time for me and when i restarted it was fine. Both times for me was when it was cold and running less than 5 minutes. And of course is was pushing it. Not sure but has been a month or so since it happened last. When mine happens it like loses power and i need to pull over and restart.

Not sure if that helps or relates. Just my experience. Cu

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bad for the copy but umm i have to turn it on 3 times for it to accelerate
then it just gonna stop again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts