Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some photos of my car at Simsbury airport in CT last week that I thought I'd share. For those of you that are WW2 history buffs, that is a North American T-6 Texan in the background. Also - The new site is great - thanks to all!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should also mention that they are having a fly-in at the Simsbury, CT airport this Sunday (weather permitting.) I went last year and I'm planning on going again. They had about 100 planes there - everything from old Russian cargo planes to homebuilt stunt planes. They also had a car show that went on at the same time. Last year it was more geared towards American muscle cars (what isn't right now?) Overall though, it was a great time with the planes taking off and landing the whole time and a good location for a car/plane show.

·
Registered
568 Posts
The car looks great.

I think we up to 8 active owners and about 12 owners all together, Jalpa that is.

Any pics of the interior?

thanks,
David

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David, I did take some shots of the interior while I was there. I used my mother's camera - I'll get her to send the pics. The interior is in better shape than the exterior. These photos make the paint look better than it really is. But, the interior is really nice with the exception of a little wear on the drivers side of the drivers seat back and a missing button for the glove box (it looks like there was a little plastic button attached to the end of the metal lever, but it is long gone.) Come to think of it if one of you Jalpa guys has a minute please post a blow up of the glove box button so I can see what should be there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts