Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I ordered some Maya DTV's for my pearl yellow G from Progressive Autosports here in Houston last week and just had it installed today. They are black with a chrome lip. Anyhow the owner, Taza, told me to come early today if I wanted too since MTV was going to be there today and do a tv and photo shoot as part of MTV Cribs car edition. They said to keep it confidential until now. The producer saw my car and asked if it would be ok to include my car in there too since it looked so hot. I said "NO PROBLEM!" She was very nice and thanked me several times. Also to my suprise there was some famous rap artist that was coming there by the name of Slim Thug. He has the #2 album out right now. I talked with his brother that was there already about Slim, cars, etc....Anyhow, they brought his cars there which was a Rolls Phantom and a 760IL. He let me sit in the cars, etc...very very nice guy. I talked a bit to Slim later when he arrived and he asked about the Lambo a bit, they loved the way the wheels turned out on my G btw. He said he might buy one now. I'll post some pics soon. It was cool having all these movie cameras around running everywhere and being in the middle watching the whole thing happen.

So guys, make sure to watch MTV cribs on July 28th, next thursday at 10. My Gallardo is gonna be a movie star!!

Scott

·
Registered
124 Posts
Slim Thug is a cool guy, I first met him at a video shoot for the song "Still Tippin", we did the catering...On the plus side Paul Wall bought an '06 CLS 55 from Greenway that I bailed on because it felt to cramped. Was Slim driving? He does'nt have a DL, it was suspended for constant tickets....My friend Arnie did his theatre at his house in Rock Creek out in Tomball. By looking at him you would think that Tomball would be the last place he'd be:D:D:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my new wheels....

Yes he is way cool and blinged out! Yes he was driving, he pulled up in his 760. His brother drove his Phantom earlier. Here are some pics of my new wheels. Let me know what you think, and remember to watch MTV July 28th.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those wheels are killer, great combo and the calipers complete the package....Is that Windrose?

Who has the grey Gallardo around here?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try. Yes that is Windrose, do you live around here? I have not seen 1 other one around here we should hook up and go for a spin around the city, that would be so cool? What do you have?

·
Registered
64 Posts
ok now im gonna be contradicting myself, just posted today that i didnt very much enjoy after market rims, but after seeing these......man was i wrong, very classy not too bling and they kinda still resemble stock gallardo rims...very nice

·
Registered
64 Posts
yes would very much like to see a clip, me being in canada and dont have dish never get those shows....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very cool. it's good to see a car on MTV owned by an enthusiast and not just somebody who owns the car just because they can. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
so many celebs just buy the car to say they have one, yet they just garage it the whole time, im sure missy and her lime lambo never took it out, she prob couldnt drive it cuz shes so short, anyways just my 2cents... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts