Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Filming is almost wrapped, I get to visit the set for what is supposed to be the final shoot/need for my car over the past 5 months of on and off filming with it. Thought i'd share the few pictures I got from the crew, and will take many more next week when i am there. The production is "the dropout", the COO/President of Theranos (at the time) Sunni Balwani was a car guy and owned the identical build of my car, and i believe at GT3 during his tenure. The actor leaning on my car is Naveen Andrews, who you might recognize from Lost many years ago.

Enjoy :)

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Car
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Very cool! Your cars a Star. I have read everything I could find about Elizabeth Holmes, interesting case study.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,815 Posts
So, let me get this straight, you let a film production studio have your car for five solid months? Could you share more with us as a group how that works? Did they promise a certain condition or certain miles or a certain payment? That last question might be personal, you might not want to answer, but I’m very curious as to how you feel that someone else having or driving your car for five months was worthwhile. Good pics and thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
OP thanks for posting. Elizabeth Holmes went to my alma mater, crazy how many investors she fooled with her bogus medical diagnostic technology.

I met Naveen at a private Lost Season 3 premiere party out here and again at a party at Jorge Garcia's (Hurley) beachhouse. Cool guy along with the other actors I met.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, let me get this straight, you let a film production studio have your car for five solid months? Could you share more with us as a group how that works? Did they promise a certain condition or certain miles or a certain payment? That last question might be personal, you might not want to answer, but I’m very curious as to how you feel that someone else having or driving your car for five months was worthwhile. Good pics and thank you for sharing!
When I bought the car it was sort of attached to the sale, they found the previous owner through research and diligence and sale records from Beverly Hills Lambo it seems. I honor'd the deal because i don't mind, it would sit in my garage covered or sit in a locked studio covered. No one was allowed to drive it, it was for static and trailer shots only. That said it wasnt with them for five SOLID months, they trailered it back on a flatbed when they werent using it or knew they were using it soon. I got some cool freebies out of it, everyone was very nice, they paid me a day rate, and that was that. If anyone sits in it or drives it (besides the fully insured union fleet manager for the production) its a totally different contract with totally different rates.

Otherwise, happy to have helped and have so many people enjoying the car like I do, i love the look and feel of this car and i was happy they enjoyed the pure stock look of it as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I bought the car it was sort of attached to the sale, they found the previous owner through research and diligence and sale records from Beverly Hills Lambo it seems. I honor'd the deal because i don't mind, it would sit in my garage covered or sit in a locked studio covered. No one was allowed to drive it, it was for static and trailer shots only. That said it wasnt with them for five SOLID months, they trailered it back on a flatbed when they werent using it or knew they were using it soon. I got some cool freebies out of it, everyone was very nice, they paid me a day rate, and that was that. If anyone sits in it or drives it (besides the fully insured union fleet manager for the production) its a totally different contract with totally different rates.

Otherwise, happy to have helped and have so many people enjoying the car like I do, i love the look and feel of this car and i was happy they enjoyed the pure stock look of it as well.
That's so cool man! Thanks for sharing :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts