Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So excited my new to me 13 LP has arrived! Thanks 360 exotics for the great buying experience! Think I've put 1k miles on her this week already!

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looking good, any must do mods? I'm still trying to figure out the radio, lol
I went all in on the interior and engine bay carbon fiber options! My car didnt come with any carbon at all so I got it after the fact and had my shop install it. I also got a Superleggera rear wing to really make the back end look more aggressive. In addition to those upgrades, I had an OEM steering wheel stripped down and built to match my desired specs. It has a carbon fiber top and bottom, black NAPA leather side grips, red stitching, and a red racing line. The only non-OEM upgrade I did was CF paddle extensions. A lot of the guys here use the KLA Paddle extensions

Heres where I got the upgrades from:
Interior CF parts: MA Carbon
SL wing: RSC Tuning here on the forums
Engine bay CF: Jason Burtman here on the forums
Custom steering wheel: DCT motorsports here on the forum

Heres some pics of what it looks like

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
851 Posts
For whatever reason the Tapatalk app isnt letting me upload original resolution images unless I pay for the premium upgrade so theyre kinda blurry. If ya DM me your phone number I'd be happy to text ya the full res images if ya need

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats! The best mod you can do on a Gallardo are the KLA Paddle shifters. You will thank me later. Totally transforms the driving experience.

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
So excited my new to me 13 LP has arrived! Thanks 360 exotics for the great buying experience! Think I've put 1k miles on her this week already!

Congrats on the car! 1,000 miles in a week? Where did you go?? (fixed your pic so it loads fully on the computer)

Engine bay CF: Jason Burtman here on the forums
That's me! Yes, I can get you just about any part made for these cars, anything. Call or text 717-319-2100, if you ever need something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What are the benefits? Easy to install?
I did a video review of the paddles. They are epic. The install isn't too easy, but doable in your garage (I did it myself and I'm no expert, just a big computer geek that is impatient). Make sure when you do the install that right after you remove the wheel you immediately tape the plastic circular surround, as that does free spin, and you can end up putting your wheel back at a bizzare angle (oops).

You can get them from the site here:
http://www.klautosports.com/index.php/product/kla-machined-aluminum-full-replacement-extended-paddle-shifters-for-2004-2014-lamborghini-gallardo/

Note these require a 5 person minimum, so after you order once 4 other's commit then the run goes through. You can also mine the sales posts here and get them used, that's what I did.

·
Registered
11,934 Posts
That’s good mate. I thought you weren’t able to keep in sports mode constantly. Good to hear.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts